About Deloitte & Touche
Deloitte is a financial firm that provides services such as Audit and Assurance, Corporate Finance, Risk Advisory, Legal, Tax, Business Process Solutions and Consulting. The company offers services for Energy and Resources, Public Sector, Consumer and Industrial Products, Life Sciences and Health Care as well as Technology, Media and Telecommunications. It has global operations with presence in South Africa, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana and Zambia in the African continent. In the Republic of South Africa, Deloitte operates as Deloitte & Touche. Deloitte has more than 263000 people at member firms delivering services in more than 150 countries.
Deloitte & Touche Bursaries
The Deloitte Financial Contribution fund helps the best students to pursue their dream of qualifying as Chartered Accountants. Applications are open throughout the year.
The financial assistance program covers the expenses such as tuition fees, prescribed books and accommodation. Upon graduation, students will be obliged to a service binding contract for a period of three years.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizenship
- Applicants who are studying or wish to pursue studies in a CA-stream course at a selected university
How to Apply and Application Details
- Register for a Deloitte online profile at https://joindeloitte.co.za/Account/Register.
- Complete the online application for a Training Contract.
- Pass the online application to enable the Financial Contribution tab. Click and follow the steps included in the Financial Contribution process.
- Make a schedule to attend to an Assessment Centre at one of the Deloitte offices. Upload the required documents.
Financial Contribution application will only be granted to applicants who are able to obtain a Training Contract after attendance in the Assessment Centre. The Financial Contribution selection process takes place on a monthly basis. Applicants will be contacted with regards to the result of the Financial Contribution application.
None. Open annually
Bursaries applications can be submitted throughout the year, as this bursary does not have an appointed time of closing date, candidates applying are urged to send their applications ahead of time, so it reaches them before the closing date.
Address: Deloitte Place, The Woodlands, 20 Woodlands Drive Woodmead Sandton Johannesburg, Gauteng 2052 South Africa
Tel: 0861225538 / +27 11 209 8807
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com