Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) Bursaries
Each year, Ford bursaries will be granted to students who wish to pursue studies within the fields of Finance, Marketing, Purchasing, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology. Bursary students also have the chance to join the Graduate Trainee Program once they graduated.
For more information about the Graduate Trainee Program, visit here.
About Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA)
Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) is one of Southern Africa’s leading automotive companies and has been an active participant in the South African motor industry since 1923. The company headquartered in Pretoria. Ford’s market presence has been strongest in South Africa and neighbouring countries. FMCSA offers a full family of smart, safe and economical vehicles as well as a full range of SUVs and light commercial vehicles. Ford Motor Company is committed to proving the company’s products and technologies performance.
Ford merged with a rival company to form the South African Motor Corporation (Samcor) in the mid-1980s but later became wholly owned subsidiary which formed the Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa. Ford now sells local sedan version of Fiesta, the Focus model as well as the Fusion reintroduced from former model Mondeo.
FMCSA Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- Citizen of South Africa
- Students who are in their final year of study
- Excellent academic performance
How to Apply and Application Details
- Download and complete the FMCSA Ford Bursary Application Form (pdf)
- Supporting Documents (file sizes exceeding 1mb will be rejected):
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of latest full academic record
- Copy of ID
- Submit application forms and supporting documents to email@example.com with the following subject lines:
- Bursary – Finance
- Bursary – Marketing
- Bursary – Purchasing
- Bursary – Industrial Engineering
- Bursary – Mechanical Engineering
- Bursary – Information Technology
None. Open annually.
Bursaries applications can be submitted throughout the year, as this bursary does not have an appointed time of closing date.
Address: Simon Vermooten Rd Waltloo Pretoria
Post: PO BOX 411 Pretoria 0001