Investec is a finance company which was founded in South Africa in 1974 which provides services in Specialist Banking, Wealth and Investment and Asset Management. The company’s specialist banking includes private, corporate and institutional as well as investment banking. Investec wealth and investment services focuses in investing for individual clients, charities, trusts and clients of professional advisers who seek optimal returns on their capital. Their asset management provides active investment products and services to institutional and individual investors.
Investec CA Bursaries
Investec invites South African students who wishes further their studies towards CA degrees at accredited institutions for education support programme. The programme aims to contribute to the economic development of the South African society. Successful candidates will have access to mentors and exam technique specialists as well as opportunity to attend CA Pathfinder, Investec CA Events and vacation work to provide practical application and experience in finance and accounting.
Investec Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- Full time student who are South African citizen
- Undergraduate student studying towards a CA degree at a SAICA accredited university
- Currently entering into the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of your undergraduate studies
- Minimum of 70% for pure Maths in Matric
- Minimum average of 70% for each academic year
- Not a recipient of another bursary or financial assistance
- No training contract with another firm
How to Apply and Application Details
- Complete application form at https://ca.investec.co.za/scholarship/
- Prepare and upload the following documents on the above application form url:
- Matric certificate
- Academic transcripts
- Copy of your ID
- Your recent photo
- Ensure to submit all of the documents above. Failure to do so will result to your application being rejected.
- Take note to keep a copy of your application confirmation email for your reference.
15 January 2018
Address: 100 Grayston Drive, Sandown, Sandton, 2196, South Africa
Tel: +27 (0)11 291 3760
Fax: +27 11 286 7777
Email: [email protected]