Mazars is a leading audit, tax, and advisory firm that works with an extensive range of clients – from private clients and local businesses to large corporate companies and global organizations. Being among the oldest firms in South Africa, Mazars started in humble beginnings in the 1950s to an agile leader in the industry of audit, tax, and advisory services. Its dedication to helping the development of their clients and their business pushes the company to consistently expand its services. Currently, Mazars offers actuarial, financial, wealth management, accounting, consulting, business assessment, international services, and more.
Mazars CA Audit Bursary
Every year, Mazars will be awarding bursaries to deserving students who display competitive academic potential and a strong motivation towards a possible career at Mazars. These bursaries will be granted to students pursuing their studies towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate SAICA accredited degree at a SAICA accredited tertiary institution.
Successful bursars will be required to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Undergo a 3-year SAICA TIPP Training Contract (Articles) with Mazars
- Submit their academic results at the end of every semester
- Participate in vacation work at Mazars
- Attend social functions held by the company (only if attendance is required)
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
In order to be considered for a bursary, the applicant must satisfy the following criteria:
- A citizen or a permanent resident of South Africa
- Enrolled as a full-time student or intends to study a SAICA-accredited degree at a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution (at undergraduate or postgraduate level)
Preference will be given to applicants who display strong academic potential and proven need for financial assistance.
How to Apply and Application Details
Applications must be done online at https://mazars.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/MAZ200720-2 by clicking the “apply” button at the bottom section of the webpage.
Applicants will then be required to register an account in order to be able to make an application.
A completed application form must be submitted along with the following documentation:
- A certified copy of an ID
- Curriculum vitae
- Full academic transcripts
- Motivational letter
31 October 2020
For any queries regarding this bursary program, visit here.
(This Bursary/Scholarship Listing Last Updated on August 2, 2020)