Moore is a global company that provides accounting and advisory services backed by a workforce of more than 29,000 professionals in 547 offices operating across 113 countries. With a network of 13 independent member firms in South Africa offering expert tax, assurance, audit, and consulting services.
Moore SAICA Trainee Bursary Programme 2021
Moore’s bursary programme is offered to qualified students pursuing a South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) undergraduate or postgraduate qualification. Moreover, successful candidates will have an opportunity to join Moore’s Audit and Assurance team as a trainee in any of the company’s locations listed below:
- Cape Town
- Century City
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- Must be a South African citizen pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate SAICA Accredited Qualification Programmes
- Attained a 70% average for matric (not including LO), and at least 70% in pure maths
- First-year applicants need at least a GPA of 65% and 65% in Financial Accounting
- Second-year applicants must have an average of 65%, and 60% in Financial Accounting
- Third-year applicants need at least a 60% average, and 60% in Financial Accounting
- Eager to learn, proactive, and knows how to self-motivate
- Good communication skills
- Able to perform even under pressure
- Willing to be a contributing member of a supportive culture
How to Apply and Application Details
Eligible candidates will need to fill out the online application form on Moore’s recruitment page.
Be sure to fill out the form accurately and completely.
Currently open for application. No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Moore Cape Town
2nd Floor, Block 2
Corner Section St. and Koeberg Rd
Paareden Eiland, Cape Town
Tel: +27 (0)21 525 8600
View other bursaries opening for new applications on our bursary calendar page.