MTN is a world-class ICT firm that provides voice and data solutions to over 30 million South Africans. MTN has now become a global player with 22 market operations in Africa and the Middle East. The company now offers e-commerce and digital services in music, financial services and entertainment. It caters to both individual and business customers. MTN has also built its sponsorship portfolio, which includes a variety of properties in football, rugby, music and lifestyle. It also sponsors the Premiership knockout competition known as MTN8, the Springboks, the national rugby team, Joyous Celebration, and Afrikaans is Groot. MTN has been ranked by Empowerdex as a Level Three contributor.
MTN Chartered Accountant Bursaries Programme
MTN is inviting all qualified applicants to register as a Chartered Accountant. This SAICA-accredited programme will provide practical training in financial management, management decision-making, accounting, external reporting as well as technical competencies in auditing, internal audit, risk management and taxation. MTN also offers experienced and engaged mentorship, development path, integration into the MTN culture and work life, opportunity to build a successful career, market-related salaries, handset allowance and reduced calling rates and study leave.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizenship or a permanent residence holder
- Holder of a valid CTA or in the process of completing it
- Drive, passion and energy
- Natural confidence and a strong team ethic
- An inquisitive mind and unconventional thinking
- Consistently positive academic performance
How to Apply and Application Details
- To apply, submit the following documents:
- Updated CV
- Copy of ID, permanent residence permit or passport
- Copies of full academic transcripts, including Matric
- Submit application documents
Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated to participate in the interview selection process. If you don’t receive a response from MTN by 30 September, consider your application unsuccessful.
31 May 2019
Currently Closed for Applicants