About A2A Kopano Inc.
A2A Kopano Inc. is an auditing firm established in 2005 and offers a wide range of financial services such as Auditing, Forensic Accounting Services, Corporate Services, Advisory Services and Taxation. The company has grown to eight offices in six provinces of South Africa, having the head office in Tshwane, Gauteng. Its directors each have around 20 years of professional experience in auditing, business and advisory fields. A2A Kopano Inc. serves both public sectors such as central, provincial, local government and state entities as well as private sectors which includes small, owner-managed businesses to large enterprises.
A2A Kopano Inc. Bursaries
A2A Kopano Inc. aims to provide the working opportunity for previously disadvantaged communities. This is part of their goal to become respected financial practitioners and professionals as a contribution to the economy as a whole.
Range amount of R25 000 to R40 000 per student annually will be granted to students of the Chartered Accountancy field. Students will be required to work at an A2A Kopano Inc. office in the Eastern Cape after graduation, in the same amount of time their bursary is granted.
A2A Kopano Inc. Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizen,
- Chartered Accountants (SA) qualification students
- Outstanding academic results
Students who have completed the first year of study and residing in the Eastern Cape will be given preference.
How to Apply and Application Details
Qualified students can apply through:
- Sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sending snail mail at: The Bursary Officer, PO Box 137, Queenstown, 5320
The following should be included in the application:
- Cover letter (you can use and edit the preformatted A2A Kopano Bursary Covering Letter or you can also write your own cover letter if you prefer),
- ID (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Full academic record/ transcript (on tertiary institution letterhead),
- Curriculum Vitae.
30 September every year
The Bursary Officer
Post: PO Box 137 Queenstown 5320