About FEMEF Mike Ilsley Memorial Scholarship Provider
To provide opportunities to the academically sound students who are the future of South Africa, Make a Difference Leadership Foundation (MAD) was established. Keeping the focus on individual support and development, the foundation helps bright students to achieve their desired and deserved academic goals.
In order to offer the deserving students the required financial support for their studies, Make a Difference Leadership Foundation (MAD), became a partner with the FEM Education Foundation NPC. A scholarship programme was created named FEMEF Mike Ilsley Memorial Scholarship. It was named after Mike Ilsley to honour his dedication towards education and his role as an ethical leader.
FEMEF Mike Ilsley Memorial Scholarship 2023
FEMEF Mike Ilsley Memorial Scholarship is offered on a competitive basis depending upon the candidate’s involvement in community-related activities, future leadership potential and most importantly strong academic record.
This scholarship is awarded to first and second-year, South African students who are studying to become Chartered Accountant (CA(SA)) from a SAICA-authorised institution.
FEMEF Mike Ilsley Memorial Scholarship offers mentorship, career development and leadership support to the students, apart from financial help. FEMEF Mike Ilsley Memorial Scholarship is a scholarship that covers the complete expense of study for undergraduate and honours degree students who meet the required eligibility criteria.
There are a few eligibility criteria that you need to satisfy if you wish to apply for the FEMEF Mike Ilsley Memorial Scholarship 2023. In case any of the required criteria is not satisfied by you then your application might get rejected. The eligibility requirements are as follows:
- You need to be a citizen of South Africa
- You must be a first or second-year student studying for an undergraduate degree at a South African university that is authorized under SAICA.
- You must be studying to become a Chartered Accountant (CA(SA))
- You should have achieved an average of 70% of overall marks and at least 70% marks in Financial Accounting
- Your gross household income should not be more than R25,000 per month
- You must have an excellent academic background
- You must possess strong values and display powerful skills in leadership
- You need to be a responsible person
- You should have involvement in community-related services
How To Apply?
You need to submit the FEMEF Mike Ilsley Memorial Scholarship 2023 application online by clicking on FEMEF Mike Ilsley Memorial Scholarship Application 2023.
If you need any further information in the process of applying for the scholarship you need to write to the following email id:
Email ID: email@example.com
If you are applying for the FEMEF Mike Ilsley Memorial Scholarship 2023, you need to submit certain supporting documents. In case you fail to submit any of the following documents your application can be rejected:
- Certified copy of your ID proof
- Certified copy of your matric certificate
- A complete academic record that includes the recent results on the institution’s letterhead
- Registration proof for the year 2022 on the institution’s letterhead
- A motivational letter supporting your application
- Certified copy of parents/guardian’s ID proof
- Certified copy of parent’s death certificate in case deceased
- Certified proof of parents/guardian’s complete household income that should not be more than 3 months old at the time of submission which is:
- If employed then a payslip or official letter of employment showing the income
- If self-employed then 3 months of bank statements for all personal bank accounts and IRPS for the 2021/2022 tax year
- If informally employed then 3 months’ bank statements for all personal bank accounts
- If unemployed then an affidavit showing it
- In case of the absence of any bank account, you need to submit an affidavit confirming the same which will have your parent/guardian’s employment status and household income details
- Submit the complete breakdown of your combined household gross monthly income
- Submit the complete breakdown of the number of people along with their age who live in your household and their various details
- In case you have applied for any other scholarship or receiving any financial help from any other source (that includes NSFAS) you have to submit the related documents
The closing date for the FEMEF Mike Ilsley Memorial Scholarship 2023 is 15 December 2022.
If you have any query related to the FEMEF Mike Ilsley Memorial Scholarship 2023, you need to contact Make a Difference Leadership Foundation(MAD) at the following email id and telephone number:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 066 483 1793
You can do the communication during business hours which is from Monday to Friday between 9 am to 4 pm.
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/