Are you passionate about accounting? Do you wish to make a career in the accounting industry but don’t have sufficient means? If yes, then the Mazars bursary is here to help you in achieving your academic goals.
Having young and talented individuals in every sector is important for the sustainable growth and development of a nation. If you wish to serve your nation and play an active role in its success then you can do so with the help of Mazars bursary program.
Find out all the important details about the bursary application in this article.
About Mazars Group
The Mazars Group is a successful, renowned, and integral organization in the accounting, auditing, and tax advisory sectors of South Africa. The company was established in 1940 and has its headquarters in France.
Mazars Group has spread its services across 86 countries and employs over 20,000 staff members. The organization boasts a successful history in South Africa and has 12 offices all across the country in Cape Town, Durban, Kimberley, Pretoria, Johannesburg, Paarl, Plettenberg Bay, Bloemfontein, and Gqeberha.
They have the honor of working with multiple categories of clients including global organizations, large and small businesses, and private clients. The service of the Mazars Group includes financial advisory, corporate financing, auditing, taxation, legal, consultancy, etc.
The organization has achieved unparalleled success due to its values of integrity, responsibility, technical excellence, diversity and respect, independence, and stewardship.
To further fulfill their responsibilities towards the nation, they offer bursaries to deserving students to assist them in securing a bright career in their desired field of study.
Mazars Bursary Program 2024
If achieving a SAICA–accredited degree is your aim then the Mazars bursary program can be your ladder to success. The company is accepting applications for the upcoming academic year from students who want to study towards an undergraduate or postgraduate degree towards SAICA-accredited qualification. Students must study at a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution to qualify for this bursary.
In addition, the company offers this assistance to students based on their academic performance and their financial situation.
Duties and responsibilities of students:
Those students who receive a bursary from Mazars are required to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- One must submit results to the company at the end of each semester
- Students must complete their Articles or SAICA TIPP training with Mazars (this will be over the course of 3 years)
- One is required to attend all the social functions of the company when needed
- Students must participate in the vacation work
Eligibility Criteria For The Mazars Bursary
To be eligible to receive the bursary from Mazars, every student must meet the eligibility requirements set by the organization. Those who fail to fulfill the criteria will not be considered for the bursary.
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
- Students should have an interest and intention to study toward a SAICA-accredited degree in the academic year 2024
- EE students will be given preference over others
- One must have an impressive academic record
- Students must have completed Matric
- Applicants are required to study at a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution
How to Apply For The Mazars Bursary?
- Students who want to apply for the Mazars bursary program, are required to fill out the online application form: Mazars Bursary Application 2024
(Reference number: MAZ230921-1)
- Before filling out the form, students must register an account and then login
- Along with the application form, applicants must attach copies of the documents as mentioned below. Failure to submit all the documents will disqualify the application.
- Certified copy of ID document
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Complete academic records, with the latest transcripts on the institution’s letterhead
- A motivational letter that can convince the authorities that you are highly deserving to receive this bursary
Points to remember while writing the motivational letter:
- Mention all the genuine points that describe your financial need
- Let the authorities know what your plans and goals are
- Provide complete details about your course and the institution you are studying in
- Do not make the letter a generic one instead, make it personal
- Keep the tone polite and formal
- Attach your application form and all the supporting documents
- Assure the authorities that you will meet all the program requirements
Closing Date Of The Mazars Bursary
The last date for application is 12 November 2023.
Contact Details Of The Bursar
For any queries related to the bursary you can directly contact Mazars on the following:
If the bursary has already been closed, please do not make any queries if the bursary is closed. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/