About Price Waterhouse Coopers
Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC) is a network of firms that provides assurance, tax and advisory services to several industries. It has 23 offices in South Africa as well as operates in 34 countries throughout the African continent and 157 countries worldwide.
PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Bursaries
PwC created a bursary scheme that is available to students studying towards a Chartered Accountant (CA) degree at a South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) accredited university.
The PwC CA programme is available for students during all stages of their study, including throughout school in their matric year and those that have completed postgraduation education. Upon obtaining their certificate in accounting theory (CTA) or completion of their honours degree, a student can begin the PwC CA learnership.
PwC Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- Need to be doing Pure Mathematics and not Maths Literacy as well as English.
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills
- Be involved in extramural activities at school and/or university.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Determination and commitment
- Strong leadership potential
- Full-time students or intending to study towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountant (CA) at SAICA-accredited institutions
- Must have achieved a minimum “B” symbol for Mathematics (NOT Mathematics Literacy) in Matric
- Must have achieved a minimum “B” symbol for English (first or second language) in Matric
- Must have achieved a minimum overall average of 75% in Matric
- Must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% if currently in your 1st or 2nd year of study
- Must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% if currently in your 3rd year of study
Students must also possess the following personal qualities:
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong business, technical and digital skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Able to build relationships and work in a team
How to Apply and Application Details
Applications must be submitted online at: PwC Bursary Application 2024
(Reference Number: PWC230706-1)
To apply for PwC bursary you will be required to “Register an account” before you can Login and apply.
Accompany the following documents with your application:
- Copy of transcript of records
- Copy of academic results
- Copy of Grade 12 certificate, if applicable
- Copy of recent final marks achieved for Grade 11 and June marks, if applicable
31 August 2023.
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact PWC directly at 011 797 4000.
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/