About Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality
Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality was officially declared on January 21 2010 from the former name Greater Marble Hall Local Municipality. The local municipality is located in the Cultural Heartland of the Sekhukhune District, Limpopo Province, in South Africa. The municipality name was based after Ephraim Mogale who is a freedom gallant, a combatant for life and a patriot to the end. The Municipality has a total of three Satellite offices located at Moganyaka (Leeuwfontein), Matlerekeng (Zamenkomst) and Elandskraal. In 2001 census, Ephraim Mogale was divided into main towns namely Elandskraal, Marble Hall, Matlala, Mokerong, Moutse 1, Nebo, Potgietersrus, Rahlangane Part 1 and Rahlangane Part 2, Van der Merwe’s Kraal and other remaining town of the municipality.
Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality Bursaries
The Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality is inviting matric learners within the municipality to apply for financial assistance in the for the upcoming 2018 academic year. About thirty successful applicants will be awarded with the bursary. The bursary will be considered to students studying in the fields of Agriculture, Engineering (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical), Finance or Commerce, Record Management, Information Communication Technology, Tourism and Town Planning.
Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- Students residing in the Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality
- Students of Agriculture, Engineering (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical), Finance or Commerce, Record Management, Information Communication Technology, Tourism and Town Planning
- Good academic records
How to Apply and Application Details
- Secure application forms in the municipality offices and from the Ward Councilors
- Submit the following document together with the application form in the contact details below:
- Grade 12 certificate of results
- Certified copies of parents/guardians proof of income
- Certified copy of ID of the applicant and of the parent/guardian
- Cover letter
- Send applications to P O Box 111, MARBLE HALL, 0450. Faxed and e-mailed applications will be rejected.
22 December 2017 at 10:00 am
Post: P O Box 111, MARBLE HALL, 0450
Tel: 013 261 8419
Cell: 082 575 8030