About National Agricultural Marketing Council
The National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC) is a statutory organisation that mainly aims to promote the marketing efficiency of agricultural products, optimise export earnings from agricultural products and improve the growth of the agricultural industry. The organisation’s mission is achieved through its four core divisions namely Agribusiness Development, Agricultural Trusts, Statutory Measures and the Markets and Economic Research Centre (MERC).
NAMC essentially provides services such as agribusiness, agricultural trusts, statutory measures and research. These services are rendered through initiatives such as Y Agriculture programme, Strategic Integrated Project (SIP 11), SA Agriculture branding, as well as various development schemes, industry trusts and price and costs monitoring which includes value chain, trade and market research for farmers.
National Agricultural Marketing Council Bursaries
The National Agricultural Marketing Council is inviting qualified applicants to apply for the bursary programme. NAMC bursary offers Internal bursary and External bursary and are both granted to students who wish to continue their higher education studies in the fields of Agriculture.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizen
- Good academic standing
- Proven financial need
- Students who wish to pursue studies in Agriculture related fields such as Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Science and Horticulture
How to Apply and Application Details
- Download and complete the appropriate application form:
- For External NAMC bursary, attach certified copies of the following documents:
- Most recent academic results
- For Grade 12 or applicants currently not studying, proof of admission from tertiary institution
- Send application through:
- For Internal NAMC bursary: Drop the complete application form in the NAMC Tender Box in 4th floor Reception
- For External NAMC bursary: Email application form and required documents to email@example.com
Opening & Closing Date Currently closed for new application.
We will advertise it again when it will be available for the new application. Please stay connected with us on Facebook
to get the latest updates.
Post: The Chief Executive Officer: National Agricultural Marketing Council, Private Bag X935, Pretoria, 0001
Address: 536 Francis Baard Street, Meintjiesplein Building, Block A, 4th Floor, Arcadia, 0007
Tel: (012) 341 1115
Fax: (012) 341 1811/1911