You can now check your Sassa Status with the Moya App.
There is no data cost to use Moya and instant messaging on these mobile networks: MTN, Cell C, Vodacom and Telkom. Moya still works on these cellular networks even when you have no airtime or data balance.
To use these data free apps you need to keep your mobile data turned on. As long as you are on a partnered mobile network operator (see above), #datafree apps will not use up any of your airtime or data balance. Please note that other apps may use some data.
How to Check SASSA Status with Moya App
- Download the Moya App from the Google Play or Huawei AppGallery
- Go to Discovery and select the SASSA Grant
- Navigate down to the Check SASSA SRD status
- Click the “Application Status” button
- Enter your ID number and cell phone number
- Click the Submit button
- It should then show your SASSA status
Read more about the Moya App on their official website.