Investec is a finance company which was founded in South Africa in 1974 which provides services in Specialist Banking, Wealth and Investment and Asset Management. The company’s specialist banking includes private, corporate and institutional as well as investment banking. Investec Wealth and investment services focus on investing for individual clients, charities, trusts and clients of professional advisers who seek optimal returns on their capital. Their asset management provides active investment products and services to institutional and individual investors.
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance)
- BCom Informatics
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Information Technology
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science
- Business Science
- Science and Mathematics
- Commercial LLB
Investec Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizens
- Proven financial need
- Good academic potential
- Applicants who wish to pursue full-time studies towards an undergraduate university degree in Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance), BCom Informatics, BSc Computer Science, BSc Information Technology, BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology, BIS-Bachelor of Information Science, Business Science, Science and Mathematics, Engineering or Commercial LLB
- First-year Actuarial Science students already at university OR Grade 12 students already in possession of a National Senior Certificate
- Minimum 60% in all subjects as well as a minimum of 70% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and 70% in English FAL or 65% in English HL
How to Apply and Application Details
- Download and complete the Investec Tertiary Bursary Application Form. Alternatively, you can apply online through the bursary administrator online at http://www.studytrust.org.za/.
- Attach certified copies of the following documents to your application form:
- South African ID
- Grade 11 results
- Current year’s June results
- Most recent results, for those who are not studying this year
- Official Matric/ NSC results, for those who have completed Grade 12
- June results or progress report of all subjects, for tertiary students
- Proof of household income such as:
- Payslips/Employer certification/Sworn statement/Income Tax Return, if parent(s)/ guardian is employed
- Latest financial statements, if parent/ guardian is self-employed
- Sworn affidavits, if parent(s)/ guardian is unemployed
- Death certificates, if parent(s) is deceased
- Divorce certificate, if parents are divorced
- Sworn statement from one parent, if parents are separated
- Send your complete applications and documentation, through either of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 086 567 5604
- Post: StudyTrust, Private Bag X16, Braamfontein, 2017
StudyTrust will give notifications to applicants by SMS when their applications have been received. The selection of applicants will take place around September to December 2018.
Notification of results will be sent to applicants by email not later than December 21. If no response received by 15 January, applicants can contact StudyTrust via email at email@example.com.
Closing Date Currently closed for new application.
We will advertise it again when it will be available for the new application. Please stay connected with us on Facebook
to get the latest updates.
Address: 100 Grayston Drive, Sandown, Sandton, 2196, South Africa
Tel: +27 (0)11 291 3760
Fax: +27 11 286 7777