About Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust
Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo was founded in Bremen, Germany in 1890, by August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel. Since then, Kuehne + Nagel has flourished into one of the world’s leading logistics providers to industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, FMCG, High Tech, Industrials, Oil & Gas Logistics, Pharma & Healthcare and Retail.
Currently, the Kuehne + Nagel Group has around 1,300 offices in more than 100 countries, with around 79,000 employees.
Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust Bursaries
The Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust invests in the education as well as economic development of young
South Africans. The Trust aims to support the sustainable growth of South Africa’s economy through development facilitation of the country’s young professionals. Through the Trust’s objective, it created a bursary scheme that will support further education for learners who studies Logistics and Commerce related fields.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- Black South African women who are in financial need and enrolled in their 2nd year, 3rd year or post graduate studies at an accredited South African university. Applicants who are still in the first year or are incoming first year students are not eligible.
- Students of the following fields of study:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Logistics
- Diploma in Logistics Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Transport Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Information Systems
- Minimum 60% average in the most recent year of study
- Active participation in school, university or community engagement and demonstrate strong leadership capability
- Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply and Application Details
- Download and complete the KN Inuzuzo Trust Bursary Application Form 2019.
- Accompany your completed application form with certified copies of the following documents:
- South African ID
- Matric Certificate and all University Results since 1st year of study
- Proof of Awards received in High School or University for academic, sport, leadership or entrepreneurial achievements
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Stamped and signed reference letter from an Educator (high school teacher or university lecturer) enclosed with application
- Proof of admission or provisional acceptance letter from selected University
- Proof of parent or guardian’s income such as payslips or pension advice. For parent or guardian who are not getting payslip or any other official proof of income, obtain an affidavit from the police station stating monthly income
- Proof of parent or guardian’s residence
- Academic results (Grade 12, and all university results)
- Proof of financial need
- Submit applications through either of the following method:
- HAND DELIVER TO:
The Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust
9 Nguni Drive, Longmeadow West Business Park
- EMAIL: [email protected]
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a face to face interview which will occur on February and March 2019. Final interview and selection of bursary awardees will happen on March 2019.
All information provided to the Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust will be kept confidential and will not be distributed unless specifically authorised.
Submission of complete application to the Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust does NOT guarantee that the applicant will be awarded the bursary.
Bursary funds are paid directly to institutions. Applicants will not be required to pay any fees when applying for a bursary.
A copy of the completed application form and other relevant documents should be kept by the applicant for records and reference purposes.
Opening & Closing Date 15 February 2019
The Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust
Tel: 011 574 7000
Email: [email protected]