Entersekt is a South Africa-based fintech company that innovates customer-centric fintech solutions. Entersekt was established by following the desire to solve the problem of dealing with fraud consumers online. They have over 60 patents for technology and innovation in the digital security industry. They are the bright minds behind mobile-first fintech solutions.
Enterprises in need of digital security and financial service providers rely on their patented mobile identity system that proves top-notch security and the best digital experience to their customers. They offer mobile app and online banking solutions in the following fields – customer authentication, customer registration, smart messaging, digital identity, and payments.
Entersekt Computer Science Bursary 2022
Entersekt has a strong network of bright and innovative people, and they are always looking for young talent. Entersekt is offering the Entersekt Computer Science Bursary 2022 to the students who have completed their first year of university in the fields of computer science and engineering in the following universities in South Africa:
- University of Cape Town
- Stellenbosch University
The Entersekt Computer Science Bursary 2022 covers the following costs for the selected students:
- Registration fees for the university program
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation expenses within the university campus or any other approved accommodation
- Monthly allowances for – meals, transport and textbooks
- A Laptop will also be provided
The students who have been to be awarded the Entersekt Computer Science Bursary 2022 will be given vacation work schedules that will help them gain experience in the relevant work and industry.
The applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be deemed eligible to be awarded the Entersekt Computer Science Bursary 2022:
- The applicant must be a citizen of South Africa.
- The student must successfully complete their first year of college at any one of the above universities to be eligible to apply for the bursary.
- The applicant must be studying towards their degree in computer science or engineering
- The applicant must be ready to continue their education after the first year at the University of Cape Town or at Stellenbosch University.
- The student must be from a designated group in South Africa to be eligible to apply for the bursary.
- The applicants must also attend an interview to qualify.
How to apply?
It is important to note that no application form needs to be filled out to apply for the Entersekt Computer Science Bursary 2022. Students interested in applying to the bursary and are eligible to apply can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line being “Entersekt Bursary Application 2022”. The documents that are required, like the CV, ID documents and first-year transcripts, must be attached to the email before sending it.
The students who are applying to the Entersekt Computer Science Bursary 2022 must have the following documents ready while submitting their application:
- The applicants’ updated Curriculum vitae (CV)
- A clear certified copy of the applicants’ South African Identity document (ID)
- The first year transcripts with results of the student who is applying for the bursary on a university letterhead
If any of these documents are missing from your application, your application may be denied.
The Entersekt Computer Science Bursary 2022 applications close by 31st January 2022. It is important to note that emails with incomplete or inaccurate documents will not be accepted. The applications that are sent after the closing date will not be accepted either.
The eligible applicants will be asked to attend an interview with the concerned authority before a final decision on the bursary award is made. If you do not receive an email with feedback, then it must be understood that your application was declined by Entersekt.
If you have any further questions regarding the Entersekt Computer Science Bursary 2022, you can contact the bursary providers at:
Email ID – email@example.com
If the bursary has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on @AllBursariesSA Twitter account OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.