About Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is a multinational company in America that focuses on information technology. It got formed in the year 2015 after the dissolution of the Hewlett-Packard Company. HPE provides services like support, storage, networking, consulting, and servers.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Bursary 2021
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) offers bursaries for students in the following fields:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
This bursary covers the following:
- Tuition fees (full)
- Book allowance
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
To apply for the HPE bursary, interested applicants must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Financially needy and previously disadvantaged.
- Shows interest and excitement in the Digital World or the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Can express themselves freely and shows a natural talent for sales
- A citizen of South Africa with a bar-coded ID document from the South African government
- Currently studying in 2nd year or higher at a University of Technology or a South African University
- Demonstrates potential for success in the academe
How to Apply and Application Details
Interested applicants should apply at https://careerwise.co.za/bursaries/online-application/.
Apart from the online application, applicants must submit the following documentation:
- Proof of Registration for Academic Year 2021 that shows that the applicant is in 2nd year or higher
- Fees Account Statement for Academic Year 2021 from the University
- Complete Academic Record including Matric
- A copy of an ID document
Use this promotional code HPE2021 for the purpose of tracking your application for this bursary programe.
12 March 2021
Address: Hewlett Packard Enterprise, 12 Autumn Street, Rivonia, 2128, South Africa
Contact No.: +27 11 013 3013
Email Address: email@example.com