PSG is a leading independent financial services group that offers value-orientated approach to their clients’ financial needs. It has been in operation since 1998 with almost 200 offices throughout South Africa and a presence in both Namibia and Mauritius. PSG provides a wide range of financial products and services to individuals and enterprises, with emphasis on wealth creation, wealth preservation, asset management and insurance.
The company consists of three operating divisions namely PSG Wealth, PSG Asset Management and PSG Insure. PSG Wealth offers a complete wealth management service to meet the needs of the clients as an individual or business. These include online trading and investment platform as well as estate planning and administration. Business clients are offered full suite of employee benefits and multi-managed investment solutions. PSG Asset Management offers simple, but comprehensive, range of local unit trusts and international funds. PSG Insure provides a full range of short-term insurance products and services.
PSG is committed to contributing towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in South Africa. Through this, the PSG Bursary Programme was established with the objective of creating a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
PSG bursary recipients will be given financial assistance on their undergraduate final year or postgraduate programme such as tuition and textbooks allowance, admission to the Graduate programme on the following year, continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training as well as work exposure within the financial services industry.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African Citizen
- Degree in one of the following disciplines:
- IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Project Management, Software Development, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence)
- Engineering (Electrical, Electronic and Computer, Mechanical, Industrial)
- Minimum 65% and above average
- Ambitious & looking to further their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic with a solution-oriented attitude
- Team player
- Can work efficiently under pressure
- Able to handle difficult working conditions
- Attention to detail
How to Apply and Application Details
- Register online profile at http://legacy.psg.co.za/careers/register-cv.php
- Upload the following supporting documents:
- Most recent academic transcripts
- Copy of your ID
- Apply for PSG bursary at http://legacy.psg.co.za/careers/position-detail.php?position=2541
Opening & Closing Date 30 November 2019
Email: [email protected]