About Richfield Graduate Institute
Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology (Pty) Ltd was established in 1998 in Tongaat as a Computer Training Centre. It has built branches in various provinces of South Africa and currently has a national footprint of over 70 sites.
It provides Post School Education being offered at National FET Certificate, Higher Certificate, Advanced Certificate, Diploma, and Degree levels in the following fields of study:
- Information & Communications Technology
- Business, Management, and Economic Sciences
- Public Management
Additionally, it also offers skills development, learnerships, and short learning programs on any of its accredited sites.
Richfield Graduate Institute Bursary 2020
Statistics reveal that approximately half of the South African population can’t afford tertiary education fees. For this reason, Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology (Pty) Ltd is awarding a limited number of bursaries to South African citizens as a way to acknowledge its responsibility to the South African Higher Education Act and to address the drastic unemployment rate in South Africa.
The bursary will only cover the tuition fees, any other expenses such as accommodation, laptop, textbooks, and allowance must be shouldered by the student.
In addition, upon completion of the student’s course, he or she may be requested to assist the Institution in his/her qualified field at any of the Institution’s national campuses for a period of time equivalent to the period of study for which the Bursary was effective.
A progress report will also be regularly forwarded to the bursary provider in order to track every bursary recipient’s academic progress. Failure to pass a semester or year course may lead to a revoked bursary privileges.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
In order to be considered for this bursary, the applicant must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria:
- South African citizen
- Completed Grade 12 or currently in Grade 12
- Display competitive academic performance
- Motivation to assist the Institution upon completing his or her studies
How to Apply and Application Details
Download and complete the Bursary Application Form below:
Completed application forms must be submitted along with certified copies of the following supporting documents:
- Completed enrolment form
- A one-page motivation letter stating why you deserve to be granted a bursary
- Valid NSC Certificate (if you have completed Grade 12)
- Latest results on Official School letterhead (if currently in Grade 12)
- Latest academic results and full details of academic record
- Valid South African Identity Document
- Parents or guardian’s proof of income (3 months payslip) or an affidavit if unemployed
- Three months’ bank statement of applicant/parent/guardian
Applications can be sent via hand-delivery to the Campus Manager at Richfield Campus or via email to [email protected].
Please be advised that submitting incomplete application forms and supporting documents may lead to an unsuccessful application.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not receive correspondence by the end of February, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
15 January 2020
For further queries regarding this bursary program, please contact the bursary provider directly:
Tel: 0861 321 321
Email: [email protected]