About The Academy of Digital Arts
The Academy of Digital Arts is a centre of Higher Education as per the regulations of the Department of Higher Education. It provides courses related to Graphic Designing, Web Designing, Game development and Concept Art.
It is located in Cape Town, South Africa and was founded in 2006 to encourage people who are passionate and possess creative skills. With their extraordinary staff and easy environment, they provide students with the knowledge and teach them to tackle challenges with ease.
The Fast Track Bursaries Programme
The Academy of Digital Arts is providing opportunities for students to join a short course-Vendor Design Programme. The Fast Track Advertising offers 2 bursaries for students – 1 for Advertising and 1 for Film studies at ADA.
- Advertising Bursary is for students who are interested in becoming an advertising professionals. Students will gain skills in Photoshop and Illustrator, and become an Adobe Certified professionals.
- Film Bursary is for students would are interested in learning to produce, cut, and edit video content like a professional. Students will gain skills in Premiere Pro and AfterEffects, and become an Adobe Certified professionals.
The scholarship is in association with the Information and Communication Technologies Sector Education and Training Authority (MICT SETA).
Those 2 bursaries are a three-month programme and a total stipend of R11 400 for each course.
Eligibility Criteria Of The Bursary
The candidate must pass the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship. There should not be any exceptions or the application will be rejected.
- The candidate must be a South African citizen
- The candidate must have completed Matric
- The candidate must have basic computer skills.
- The candidate must be well-versed in the use of the internet.
- The candidate must have creative design skills.
- The candidate must be determined to complete the programme.
How to Apply For The Bursary?
The applications must be submitted online at the Academy of Digital Arts Bursary Application 2022
Submit the following documents together with the application form:
- A certified copy of your ID document (not older than 3 months)
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate (not older than 3 months)
- Motivational essay, stating why you would like to partake in this programme (100 words)
- Self-portrait artwork (in any medium)
- 2 letters of reference
Closing Date o The Bursary
The applications will be closed on 25 July 2022.
All the candidates must complete the application before the deadline. No late submissions will be accepted.
Contact Details Of The Bursar
If there are any queries, the candidate can send the query directly to the Academy of Digital Arts via:
Telephone- 021 300 0298
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/