About Forge Academy
Forge Academy is a renowned education center that promotes training students and shapes their careers in modern fields such as virtual/augmented reality, 3D printing, Next-Gen computing, digital marketing, and more.
Their main objective is to equip the youth with the necessary skillset and motivation to help them impact and enhance Fourth Industrial Revolution and create a sustainable future. Forge initiates a technological innovation to influence and transform circumstances across the tourism, fashion, hospitality, mining, design, and manufacturing industries.
Forge is a SETA-Accredited and Level 1 BBBEE-certified academy. It has solid partnerships with other best-of-breed organizations worldwide to deliver quality to customers. These strategic partnerships also help Forge in offering training and employment opportunities for young students in South Africa.
Forge Academy Youth Day Bursary 2023
To celebrate South African young talent and youth month, Forge Academy & Labs invites applications for their Bursary 2023 program.
It will offer 5 fully funded bursaries to South African students to help them in their journey of technological development and build their careers.
Candidates may opt for one of the following courses when applying for the Forge Academy Bursary 2023:
- Digital Marketing Professional
- Digital Marketing: Search Marketing
- Digital Marketing: Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing: Digital Strategy and Planning
- PC Professional
- Networking Professional
- Cybersecurity Professional
- Routing & Switching Professional
- 3 Months of Access to over 1500 courses
Students must abide by the following criteria before applying:
- Must be a citizen of South Africa
- Must be 25 years old or older when applying
- Must have access to the internet
- Must have computer literacy skills, since the courses are held online
- Academic Achievement: Must have a minimum Grade 12 degree to apply. Students’ qualifications and performance will be considered.
- Professional Experience: Work experience will be considered and those who have a minimum of 1 year or more of relevant work experience will be preferred.
- Employment: Unemployed and employed- both candidates may apply.
- Applicant must have a minimum 1 year of relevant work experience
- Applicant must submit proof of employment with the application
- Must submit a motivation letter of one full page describing why the applicant is interested in the bursary and how it aligns with their ambitions and career goals. AI-generated motivations will be disqualified.
- Applicants must follow Forge Academy on social media platforms to stay updated with the latest information related to the bursary, especially on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook.
How to Apply?
Students must fill up the application form provided on the link below:
Students are encouraged to read the terms and conditions of the Forge Academy Bursary:
- The awardee will be selected by a panel of judges that the organizer appoints
- Selection will be based on various criteria including but not limited to, personal statements, academic records, etc.
- Five fully-funded bursaries will be awarded to deserving candidates in the form of access to one of their chosen courses mentioned above
- Bursary is non-transferable and won’t be exchanged with cash or other assets
Winners will be notified through the contact details they provide on the application form. If for some reason, the candidate is unreachable or does not respond to the notification within a specific time period, another winner will be chosen accordingly.
Applicant must submit clear copies of the following documents:
- Grade 12 Certificate (certified copy)
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of employment (if employed)
- Motivation letter as mentioned above
The application deadline is 16 June 2023.
For any queries, contact the Forge Academy directly at:
Tel: +27 10 880 3795
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/