About HP Inc
A leader in information technology, HP Inc. offers 3D printing solutions in addition to personal computers (PCs), printers, and related accessories. HP Inc. was formed in 2015, renaming the original Hewlett-Packard Company’s printer and personal computer divisions.
The HP Inc Bursary 2024
HP Inc is providing an opportunity for students to apply for the bursary programme for the upcoming academic year of 2024.
The bursary is applicable for the following fields at the Undergraduate level:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
By giving tertiary students financial aid in areas where the South African economy is lacking, HP Inc. is committed to contributing to the country’s future.
Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship. There should not be any exceptions and all the conditions must be fulfilled.
- You must be a resident of South Africa.
- You must be a Matric graduate.
- You must be pursuing an engineering or computer Science undergraduate degree.
- You must be enrolled in a South African public tertiary institution that is recognised and accredited.
- You need to have a good academic history.
- Your recent exams must have yielded an overall average of at least 65%.
How to Apply?
The applications have to be submitted online. Click here to apply: HP Inc Bursary Application 2024
Applicants must read the Study Trust Bursary Applications Page before applying.
All the mentioned documents must be submitted along with the application form. There should not be any missing or false documents.
- South African photo ID, certified copy.
- Matriculation diploma, certified copy.
- full transcripts and academic record, certified copy.
- Proof of income from parents or guardians (affidavit if unemployed, most recent financial statements if self-employed, most recent pay stubs or letters from employer if employed), certified copy.
- Death certificates for parents or guardians, if they’re deceased, certified copy.
- divorce decree from parents or guardians, if they are divorcing, certified copy.
- parents’ or guardians’ oath, if they’re not together, certified copy.
- A profile photo.
- evidence of address, certified copy.
- An essay consisting of the answers to the following questions:
- a description of your background and your family’s situation.
- a list of all your accomplishments and positions held in leadership
- personal advantages and disadvantages,
- how your chosen course of study relates to your abilities
- interests and planned career
- personal statement as the main focus of your application profile
The application deadline is 30 September 2023.
Candidates can contact StudyTrust for any queries regarding the scholarship.
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/