With its broad range of financial products and services, Investec offers financial services to businesses, individuals, institutions, corporates, intermediaries, and clients in South Africa, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
The Anglo-South African group of international banks and wealth managers is dually listed on the LSE (London Stock Exchange) and JSE (Johannesburg Stock Exchange).
Investec Tech Scholarship 2023
Investec is offering Investec Tech Scholarship to students for the academic year 2023. This scholarship is available to undergraduate and postgraduate students pursuing a Technology-related qualification, including the degrees below:
- Computer Engineering (BSc / BS)
- Business Computing (BSc / BS)
- Data Science (BBusSc)
- Computer Science (BSc / BS / BBusSc)
- Information Systems (BBusSc / BCom)
- Informatics (BCom)
- A degree in Technology, Engineering, or a similar field
Investec will award the scholarship to high-achieving students with strong motivation and out-of-the-box thinking. Financial criteria will not be taken into account.
Investec’s Tech Graduate Programme will be available to scholars, giving them the chance to join the company early in their career and educational journeys. As part of their studies, scholars will have access to mentorship, as well as opportunities to take part in exposure events organized by Investec, job readiness programs, annual hackathons, and other exciting initiatives related to tech.
To apply, you need to meet the following minimum requirements. If you fail to meet any of the given requirements, your application may not be considered.
- You must be a citizen of South Africa
- The minimum requirement is Matric
- You must be pursuing a degree study in any of the above fields
- By 2023, you must be entering your second or final year of honours
- You must be pursuing a study at an accredited and recognized South African tertiary institution
- The student must be a top performer
- South African citizens and EE candidates will be given priority
How to Apply?
To apply, please submit your application online at: Investec Tec Scholarship Application
You must submit the following mandatory documents together with your online application. Any missing documents will result in disqualification of your application:
- Document of South African identity (certified copy)
- Address proof
- A certified copy of the matriculation certificate
- Certified copies of all academic records and transcripts
- Form of consent signed (.docx)
- Profile picture
- Father’s/mother’s/guardian’s income proof or death certificate, if deceased
The application deadline is 30 September 2022. Make sure to submit your application within the closing date to
Please contact StudyTrust (the scholarship administrator) directly with any questions regarding this scholarship program:
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/