Korbicom is a software company focused on software development and the commercialization of technology-driven products.
Korbicom provides two main products:
- GhostDraft: A provider of robust cloud-based document creation and management solutions designed for the financial services, insurance, and legal industries.
- GhostPractice: A comprehensive solution for legal practice management software and services.
Korbicom Education Trust Bursary 2024
The Korbicom Education Trust has invited students to submit applications for its bursary program for the academic year 2024.
Bursaries will be granted for studies in Information Technology (IT) and related fields, covering the following:
- Computer Programming
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Information Systems
The scholarship may offer financial support for various expenses, including textbooks, tuition fees, and accommodation. Partial scholarships may be granted to students who receive partial NSFAS funding.
Candidates who make it to the shortlist will be notified and invited to participate in either an online or in-person interview with the trustees. If you do not receive any feedback, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must meet the given minimum entry criteria below prior to submitting their applications. Failure to fulfill all the requirements will result in the non-consideration of your application.
- You should currently be pursuing or have the intention to pursue an IT-related qualification (that includes but is not limited to, the fields of study listed above).
- You must be enrolled or have received acceptance to a recognized and accredited University in South Africa.
- A robust academic record is a prerequisite.
- A keen interest in digitalization, computers, and automation is essential.
- Priority will be granted to female students coming from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
How to Apply?
To apply, please send your applications via email to: KET@korbicom.com
Include “KET Bursary 2024” in the subject line of your email.
Students who satisfy all the mentioned criteria can submit their applications by providing copies of the required supporting documents. The submission of these documents is mandatory; failure to include any items may result in the disqualification of your application.
- Latest tertiary results/report card
- Acceptance proof into a university for the academic year 2024 (on the letterhead of the official institution)
- Motivational letter supporting your application
The application deadline is 11 November 2023.
To be considered, please make sure to submit your application before the closing date, as any applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
If you have any questions regarding this bursary programme, please reach out to the Korbicom Education Trust directly:
Name of the contact person: Nkgabiseng Themba
Tel: 071 914 5030
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: http://allbursaries.co.za/notice/