About Motus Mobility Solutions
Motus is a global leader in automotive mobility solutions and vehicle-related products and services. While it has a strong market presence in South Africa, it also offers selected services in regions such as Australia, the United Kingdom, Southern Africa, South East Asia, and East Africa.
Motus operates through four primary business segments: Retail and Rental, Import and Distribution, Aftermarket Parts, and Mobility Solutions.
The Mobility Solutions segment at Motus focuses on creating, overseeing, and delivering innovative financial products and services related to vehicles through various distribution channels. This segment also extends its expertise to offer fleet management services to corporate clients.
Motus Mobility Solutions Bursary 2024
Motus Mobility Solutions is providing bursary funding to students for the upcoming academic year of 2024. These bursaries will be awarded to undergraduate students pursuing studies in the fields of data science, actuarial science, and information technology field.
To be eligible for consideration, students should be enrolled in their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of study. It’s essential to note that applicants should not be recipients of any other concurrent bursary awards. The selection of MMS bursary recipients is primarily merit-based and is determined by their academic achievements.
The scholarship will offer coverage for the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Registration fees
- Residential or partial residential fees (subject to a cost limit)
The scholarship does not include expenses from previous academic years.
Before submitting your application, ensure you meet the following minimum eligibility criteria. Failure to meet these requirements will result in your application being disqualified.
- You should be a South African Citizen.
- Your age should fall within the range of 19 to 35 years.
- You must be actively pursuing an undergraduate actuarial science degree.
- You should be enrolled in your 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of study.
- An academic record reflecting a minimum overall average of 70% is required.
- You must not be a recipient of any other bursary awards.
- Applicants from designated groups and individuals with disabilities will be given preference
How to Apply?
Download the Motus Mobility Solutions Bursary Application Form 2024 and complete it
You must submit the filled copy of your applications through mail at Radiyyahm@motus.co.za
Please include “Motus Bursary Application 2024” in the subject line of your email.
Ensure that your application includes the following essential documents. In case of any missing documents, your application might be invalidated.
- Certified copy of your identification document (ID)
- Full university academic record, including the most recent results on institutional letterhead
- University registration proof for 2023/2024
- Completed EEA 1 form (with a doctor’s Letter declaring disability – only if applicable)
- A motivational letter supporting your study assistance application
The last date for submission of the application is 20 October 2023. Kindly submit your application before the deadline.
If you have any questions regarding this bursary programme, please feel free to reach out directly to Motus Mobility Solutions:
Please do NOT contact The MQA if this bursary has already closed. Please view our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/