About Boogertman + Partners
Established in 1982, Boogertman + Partners is one the largest locally and internationally acclaimed architectural firms in Africa. Boogertman + Partners houses studios for architecture, graphic design, interior design and urban design.
The company houses offices in some of the major cities in South Africa, including Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Stellenbosch. Boogertman + Partners have partnered with landscape architects, technicians, and interior designers to complete several projects throughout the Middle East and Africa.
The company aims to provide collaborative holistic creative solutions according to their clients’ needs. Led by a dynamic and creative team of directors, Boogertman + Partners provides contractually and innovative design solutions. The company has been ranked 98th in BD World Architecture Top 100. It has also been awarded top Africa-based practice and also boasts of an impressive track record of winning the best architecture firm on the continent.
Boogertman + Partners supports sustainable environmental transformation and employs more than 250 people in their organization from rural parts of the country. The company was established to bring to the forefront the rich African cultural heritage and the talent of the natives. The design expresses a narrative that incorporates the physical as well as the socio-economic aspects of the continent.
Boogertman + Partners encompass a talented team of designers that bring visions into reality. Strength, skill base, and tremendous experience help in creating a diverse range of commissions. Recently the company has also joined hands with Geyser Hahn Architects to provide their unique architectural designs to the healthcare and wellness industry.
Boogertman + Partners aims to remain consistent and pave the way for the globe to witness South African architectural marvels.
Boogertman + Partners Bursary 2024
The Boogertman + Partners bursary is inviting applications from students studying Architecture, Landscape Design, Interior Design and Urban Design. The bursary aims to bridge the historical inequalities of South Africa’s past. They provide opportunities to students of disadvantaged backgrounds and help them to the forefront.
Boogertman + Partners helps the students to realize their true potential for their future in architecture. Boogertman + Partners bursary covers university fees.
After graduation, bursary recipients are provided internship opportunities with the company. The duration of the internship will be equivalent to funding received during the bursary.
Bursary Eligibility Criteria
Mentioned down below are the eligibility criteria for Boogertman + Partners Bursary:
- The applicant has to be a South-African citizen
- The applicant must be pursuing Matric or should have completed the Matric examination
- The candidate should have the intention to pursue education full-time in one of the following fields i.e., architecture, interior design, landscape design, and urban design
- Applicant must be pursuing education at a recognized and accredited university in South Africa.
How To Apply?
To apply for the Boogertman + Partners Bursary, download and fill out the application form here: Boogertman + Partners Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
The application has to be mailed to email@example.com. Candidates must add “Boogertman + Partners Bursary Application” in the email subject.
The documents required for registering for Boogertman + Partners Bursary are:
- Certified copy of your ID documents
- A certified copy of your Grade 11 results and Matric results
- Acceptance proof in tertiary results especially on the institutional letterhead
- Submission of full academic record and results on the institutional letterhead
- Copies of fees statement from the institution
- Portfolio of your work in condensed form (not more than 20Mb)
- 2 testimonials i.e., one from the headmaster of your high school and the other from the Head of the Department at your institution.
The application deadline is 13 November 2023. Candidates must submit their application within the given date.
If experiencing any difficulty regarding Boogertman + Partners Bursary, then share your queries on the contact page of the company i.e., on https://boogertmanandpartners.com/connect-with-us/
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/