Named after three principals, Greg Truen, Philip Olmesdahl and Stefan Antoni, SAOTA is an award-winning architectural firm. The company has established its global footprint in sectors like commercial, hospitality, mixed-use, master planning, public and residential. The organization is currently spread through six continents.
Under the brilliant guidance of the dynamic trio, SAOTA has established itself as a potent visionary. The company has a distinguished approach to projects. They incorporate innovative and unique ideas into documentation, designs and execution of their clients’ needs.
SAOTA has created a niche for itself in the architectural world catering to projects worldwide. The team believes in using a design philosophy that connects the pursuit of architectural designs to optimum functionality and appropriate solutions.
SAOTA strives in promoting services that mark the excellence of the brand and addresses the needs of its clients. They have created, designed, and built highly prestigious global projects, focusing on elegance and high standards. The company uses the latest computer technology to create the best designs possible through technology. They are world leaders in using Revit and also have included the usage of virtual reality tools in their projects.
SAOTA Bursary 2023
SAOTA is awarding bursaries to students pursuing architecture degrees at the Postgraduate level. The bursary program was incepted in 2012 and to date, it has awarded 44 bursaries to students pursuing architecture studies in the country.
Bursary recipients must complete practical training with SAOTA after their graduation.
Bursary Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria before the application
- The applicant should be a South African citizen
- Candidate should be studying or have the intent to pursue a Postgraduate Architecture degree
- The candidate must be pursuing a degree or have been selected by an accredited and recognized tertiary educational institution in South Africa
- The applicant must showcase excellent academic excellence
How To Apply?
Applications must be submitted online at SAOTA Bursary Application 2023
To complete your application, the documents required are
- Your ID documents
- Complete academic transcripts including the latest transcripts, preferably on the institutions’ letterhead
- Proof of acceptance in an accredited and recognized tertiary educational institution, preferably on the letterhead of the institution
- A maximum of 10 pages of portfolio
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- A 60-second motivational video explaining the reasons for you to receive the bursary
The closing date for the SAOTA bursary 2023 is 30 October 2022. Any application submitted after the closing date will be rejected. Therefore, candidates must apply within the given deadline strictly.
If facing any query regarding SAOTA bursary 2023, then contact
Contact page: https://www.saota.com/contact-us/
Tel: 021 468 4400
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/