Anglo American Platinum Bursaries
Anglo American Platinum is offering bursaries to top-performing applicants who wish to pursue studies in the fields that are relevant to the mining industry such as :
- Mining Engineering
- Mining Engineering Specializing in Rock Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mineral Surveying
- Environmental Sciences
This bursary scheme not only provides bursary holders with academic eligibility but also provides training of their skills to the real world application.
It covers all of the financial needs of bursary holders as well as medical and computer allowance. Bursary holders will also be offered permanent employment with Anglo Platinum Limited.
About Anglo Platinum
Anglo American Platinum Limited is a globally diversified mining business founded in Johannesburg back in 1917. Some of the resources Anglo Platinum provides are diamonds (through De Beers), platinum and other precious metals, copper, nickel, iron ore and coal.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- Applicant must be a South African citizen.
- Grade 12 learner or currently studying towards a South African degree or Bachelor of Engineering Technology qualification
- Students with interest in mining-related degrees
- Minimum 60% in Mathematics and Physical Science
- Good academic records
- Strong leadership skills
- Drive and enthusiasm for new challenges
- Active participation in the campus as well as the community
- Candidates coming from the Mpumalanga region will be treated as priority candidates
How to Apply and Application Details
- Download and complete the following application Form:
- Attach certified copies of the following documents:
- Latest academic records and results
- South African ID
- Grade12 Certificate and tertiary academic results
- Submit your applications to either one of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Career Wise, P.O. Box 30632, Braamfontein, 2017
Incomplete application form and documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
17 May annually
If you have not received any response from Anglo Platinum Limited by 30 September of the year of application, said the application is considered unsuccessful.
Contact Career Wise directly if you have any queries related to this bursary programme:
Tel: 086 100 8777, 086 100 7787
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
(This Bursary/Scholarship Listing Last Updated on March 28, 2021)