Anglo Platinum Bursaries
Anglo Platinum is offering bursaries to top-performing applicants who wish to pursue studies in the fields that are relevant to the mining industry such Mining, Engineering, Process, Geosciences and Finance. This bursary scheme not only provides bursary holders with academic eligibility but also provides training of their skills to the real world application. It covers all of the financial needs of bursary holders as well as medical and computer allowance. Bursary holders will also be offered permanent employment with Anglo Platinum Limited.
About Anglo Platinum
Anglo American Platinum Limited is a globally diversified mining business founded in Johannesburg back in 1917. Some of the resources Anglo Platinum provides are diamonds (through De Beers), platinum and other precious metals, copper, nickel, iron ore and coal.
Anglo Platinum Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- Grade 12 learner or currently studying towards a South African degree or Bachelor of Engineering Technology qualification
- Students with interest in mining-related degrees
- Minimum 60% in Mathematics and Physical Science
- Good academic records
- Strong leadership skills
- Drive and enthusiasm for new challenges
- Active participation in the campus as well as the community
How to Apply and Application Details
- Download and complete the Anglo Platinum Bursary Application Form. (pdf) An application can also be done online at their bursary application page.
- Attach certified copies of the following documents:
- Latest academic records and results
- South African ID
- Grade12 Certificate and tertiary academic results
- Submit your applications to either of the following methods:
- Post: The Bursary Department, Anglo Platinum Development Centre, P.O. Box 450 KROONDAL 0350
- Email: [email protected]
Incomplete application form and documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you have not received any response from Anglo Platinum Limited by 31 July of the year of application, said the application is considered unsuccessful.
15 May annually
Post: The Bursary Department, Anglo Platinum Development Centre, P.O. Box 450 KROONDAL 0350
Tel: 014 596 0184
Email: [email protected]