About Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality
Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality was officially declared on January 21 2010 from the former name Greater Marble Hall Local Municipality. The local municipality is located in the Cultural Heartland of the Sekhukhune District, Limpopo Province, in South Africa.
The municipality name was based after Ephraim Mogale who is a freedom gallant, a combatant for life and a patriot to the end. The Municipality has a total of three Satellite offices located at Moganyaka (Leeuwfontein), Matlerekeng (Zamenkomst) and Elandskraal.
In 2001 census, Ephraim Mogale was divided into main towns namely Elandskraal, Marble Hall, Matlala, Mokerong, Moutse 1, Nebo, Potgietersrus, Rahlangane Part 1 and Rahlangane Part 2, Van der Merwe’s Kraal and other remaining town of the municipality.
Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality Bursaries
The Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality is inviting applicants within the municipality to apply for financial assistance in the for the upcoming 2018 academic year.
The bursary will be considered to students studying in the fields of Agriculture, Engineering (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical), Finance or Commerce, Record Management, Information Communication Technology, Tourism and Town Planning at an accredited tertiary South African institution.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- Students residing in the Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality
- Students of Agriculture, Engineering (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical), Finance or Commerce, Record Management, Information Communication Technology, Tourism and Town Planning
- Good academic records
- Applicants with proven financial need will be given preference
How to Apply and Application Details
- Secure application forms in the offices of the Ephraim Mogale Local Municipality and the Satelite offices (Leeuwfontein, Elandskraal and Zamenkomst).
- Submit the following document together with the application form:
- Grade 12 certificate of results
- Certified copies of parents/guardians proof of income
- Certified copy of ID of the applicant and of the parent/guardian
- Cover letter
- Send applications to: MT. Mothogwane, P O Box 111, MARBLE HALL, 0450. Faxed and e-mailed applications will be rejected.
Applicants not contacted within 30 days after the closing date may assume unsuccessful application.
Post: P O Box 111, MARBLE HALL, 0450
Tel: (013) 261 8400 I 8408