About Gold One Group
Located 30 km from Johannesburg, Gold One Group foresees all gold mining operations in the East Rand. It focuses on reducing the risks encountered during mining by developing new techniques and technology. High margin precious metal resources are the main items used to achieve this.
The group also actively participates in silver mining with the help of two other companies. They help in providing financial support and the required skill set to help boost innovation in the mining industry. The South African-based company features in the minds of many across the world for providing excellent work that results in the provision of pure gold to countries that need it.
The Gold One Group Bursary Program
Gold One Group Bursary 2021 is open to any student willing for financial assistance while studying some of the courses below. Go ahead and apply for the bursary if living in Springs, Benoni, Brakpan, and Nigel while pursuing the following:
- Mining Engineering
- Metallurgical Science
- Geological and Earth Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Internal students are open to apply while studying in any field.
Shortlisted applicants receive feedback within a short time and are to attend an interview. Failure to hear from us means your application was unsuccessful because you did not meet the above academic requirements.
Take note of the following details when applying.
- Do not submit your application in person at the HR offices.
- You only obtain the application forms from the Attendance office or physically pick them at the recruitment offices.
- Ensure you include a reference number for the processing of your application.
- External candidates should include the following reference number, EBURO1-10-20.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
You must meet some of the following minimum criteria to be eligible for the bursary. Failure to meeting any of these results in the disqualification of your application.
Those applying for external bursaries should meet the following requirements.
- For you to pursue a Certificate, Diploma, Degree, or Honors’ in NQF levels 5-8, you must be a registered member of the South African Institute of Higher Learning.
- You must ensure to provide a document showing proof of registration.
- You must ensure to provide copies of certified documents from original certificates.
- You should be able to prove your household income.
- You must provide an Identification document to prove your South African citizenship.
- You must not have a criminal record.
Those applying for internal bursaries should meet the following requirements.
- You must be an employee of Gold One, or a child of an employee within the A, B, and C band.
- You must be a citizen of South Africa.
- You must be studying at an accredited South African tertiary institution.
- You must be studying either of NQF levels 5-8, Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees, or Honors.
- You should not have any criminal record.
How to Apply and Application Details
Applicants should pick the application forms from Gold One Recruitment offices or Gold One Time and Attendance office. You should fill the forms and attach the following documents before submission. Failure to do so leads to the disregard of your application.
- Provide a certified copy of your ID.
- You should provide a document proving tertiary registration written on the institute’s letterhead.
- Provide a certified document showing proof of your household income.
- Provide a certified copy proving your area of residence.
Once complete, you apply the following means.
- Emailing email@example.com and inserting the words, Reference number: EBURO1-10-20, in the subject line.
- Posting it to the address or,
- delivering it physically to the address.
The Gold One Group Bursary closing date is 19 November 2021
Address: Corner Cloverfield Road & Outeniqua Road, Eastvale, Springs,1560
Telephone Number: +27 11 730 7600
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org / Communications@gold1.co.za