Jones and Wagener Bursaries
Jones & Wagener is now inviting all qualified applicants who wish to continue studies towards B.Eng
or BSc Civil Engineering at South African Universities, for a limited number of bursaries. The bursaries
will pay for the university tuition fees, and may also cover accommodation and a limited textbook allowance. Selection of applicants will depend on their academic performance, financial need and company-specific requirements.
Bursary holders may be required to perform six weeks paid vacation work at Jones & Wagener offices in Rivonia or Centurion. Upon graduation, bursary holders will also be required to work for Jones &
Wagener for a period equivalent to the bursary duration.
About Jones and Wagener
Jones & Wagener have been in operation since 1966 and offers professional engineering services which include Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences & Management, Geotechnical Engineering, Mining Infrastructure, Structural Engineering, Waste & Tailings and Engineering Hydrology.
The company integrates scientists and engineers which has resulted in seamless processes and efficient designs and solutions. Jones & Wagener holds accreditation and affiliations such as 5-Star NOSA safety rating, ISO 9001:2008 certification, Consulting Engineers South Africa (CESA) membership and a Level 2 BBBEE contributor.
Jones & Wagener Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizens
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Applicants who are studying or wish to pursue studies towards a BEng or BSc Civil Engineering qualification at an accredited South African university
- Minimum of 70% for Mathematics and Physical Science
- Proven financial need
How to Apply and Application Details
- Download and complete the Jones & Wagener Bursary Application Form. (pdf)
- Accompany your application with certified copies of the following documents:
- Colour photograph (to be attached on page 1 of the application form)
- Latest official academic record / report
- Identity document
- Complete applications must be sent to either of the following methods:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you have not received any response from us regarding your application by September 28, 2018, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
31 July 2018
Rivonia / Johannesburg
Address: Cnr. Bevan & Wessels Road, Rivonia, Sandton, South Africa
Post: Jones & Wagener, PO Box 1434, Rivonia, South Africa, 2128
Tel: 00 27 (0) 11 519 0200
Fax: 00 27 (0) 11 519 0201
Email: [email protected]