The Professional Provident Society or PPS Foundation was founded in 2016 with the main purpose of improving involvement to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) fields as well as to contribute to the sustainable development of South African communities.
PPS Foundation award bursaries to financially deserving students who with superior academic achievements in the fields of:
Bursaries cover tuition, accommodation or textbook costs for one academic year. The PPS bursary is only considered for students without alternative sponsor that covers full academic expenses, however loan is acceptable. PPS Foundation bursary will be paid directly to the institution and continuation is subject to academic results submitted by the bursary holder.
PPS specifies the application criteria and reserves the right to change the criteria at any time without prior notice to applicants. The PPS foundation also reserves the right to withdraw its financial aid if the bursary holder has breached any of the terms and conditions in any way.
About Professional Provident Society (PPS)
Professional Provident Society or PPS was founded July 1941 and aims to find a better system of financial protection. PPS focuses exclusively on graduate professionals with a qualifying four-year degree or equivalent offering insurance, investment and healthcare solutions. Today, PPS has around 350 000 members who benefit to an all-inclusive financial and healthcare products and services.
PPS Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- Citizen of South Africa and have a valid ID
- Matric (grade 12) certification
- Registered students at a participating South African University or University of Technology
- Academic average of 65% and above throughout their academic period
- Full-time students of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math disciplines
How to Apply and Application Details
- Contact email@example.com for application forms
- Submit the following documents together with the application form and send to the contact details below:
- Matric Certification
- Acceptance Certification from an accredited university
- Academic results
Currently closed for 2019 academic year. Open Annually
(2019 PPS Bursary closing date and the opening date is yet to confirm, please check back later)
Address: 6 Anerley Road Parktown 2193
Post: PO Box 1089 Houghton 2041
Tel: 0861 777 146
Fax: +27 11 644 4400