Pyrotec has established two brands under its ambit: Pyrotec PackMark, which includes Pyrotec Finance and Pyrotec PackLink; and Pyrotec PackMedia, including Pyrotec PackVerifi. It offers a wide array of services, including a comprehensive range of coding and labeling equipment, on-pack informational and promotional devices, merchandising solutions, and services that can detect and challenge the counterfeit activities.
Pyrotec Bursary 2021
Pyrotec will be awarding bursaries to students studying within one of the following fields of study:
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources (HR)
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The Pyrotec bursary is a comprehensive bursary. It covers all the entire prescribed tuition fees and registration expenses.
The funds will be paid directly to the university at which the bursar is studying.
Bursary Requirement and Eligibility
In order to be qualified for the bursary, applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria:
- South African citizen
- Residing in South Africa
- Studying or intending to study within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or accepted to study at a recognized tertiary institution in South Africa
- AA/EE student
How to Apply and Application Details
Download the Pyrotec Bursary Application Form. (pdf)
The completed application form must be submitted along with clear copies of the following documents:
- Certified copy of Grade 12 or highest level of education
- Certified copy of identity document
- Proof of address (only required from students who are in need of transportation allowance)
- Letter of motivation suggesting why the applicant should be awarded a bursary
- Proof of estimated cost (Tuition, accommodation, and textbooks)
- Acceptance letter at the University
Applications can be submitted in either of the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand-delivered to the address:
In order for your application to be processed, please ensure that you fill up all relevant sections from the application form and submit all necessary documents. Application forms must be completed using a black pen and avoid submitting original copies of the supporting documents as it will not be returned to you. Please be advised that failure to complete the application form and required documents will lead to an unsuccessful application.
Bursaries For 2021 open On 23 November 2020. The closing date for the submission of the application and supporting documents is 1st January 2021.
For further queries regarding this bursary program, please get in touch with the HR department of Pyrotec.
Tel: 021 787 9600