Trudon bursary programme scheme is inviting all qualified applicants studying at tertiary learning institutions who are financially needy and possess good academic records. The bursary scheme opens every year starting October up to November. Students who wish to pursue studies in BEng / BSc Engineering (Industrial, Computer and Electronic), Computer Science, Informatics, Informatics Technology, Mathematical Science and Information Science (BIS Multimedia, Graphic Design and Publishing). These fields are relevant to Trudon.
Bursary holders will be evaluated for their ability and proficiency for possible permanent job opportunities offering. Upon graduation, bursary holders may also perform a one-year training programme for Trudon to apply the knowledge they have learned during their studies.
Trudon is a South African company that produces Yellow Pages publications. It provides excellent local commercial search solutions as well as efficient digital services to SMEs and corporate businesses. Trudon renders advertising solutions through different mediums such as print, digital, web, mobile and in-person communication.
The company aims to help SMEs grow by offering access to business promotion and increased awareness within their sectors through varying mediums especially the digital media. Its headquarter is located in Johannesburg and has six branches in other parts of South Africa as well as one branch in Namibia.
Trudon Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizens
- Applicants from previously disadvantaged background who are full time 2nd or 3rd year students studying at a South African university
- Students who wish to pursue studies in Informatics / Economics and Econometrics / Information Management/ IT Management, Computer Science and Informatics/ Information Technology, Multimedia Design and Digital Media
- Proven financial need
- Minimum 60% rating overall average and for majors
No bursaries will be awarded to applicants studying at a university of technology or college.
How to Apply and Application Details
- There has no Trudon online bursary application available. You need to download and complete the Trudon Bursary Application Form. (pdf)
- Submit certified copies of the following documents together with your bursary application form:
- Matric / NSC and your latest university results
- ID document
- University statement of account
- Parents/guardian proof of income
- Latest financial statements or a sworn affidavit for parents/guardian who are self-employed
- Sworn affidavits for parents/guardians who are unemployed
- Latest payslip for parents/guardians who are employed
- Death certificate or a sworn affidavit in the case of deceased parent(s)/guardian/spouse
- Divorce certificate for parents who are divorced
- Sworn statement for parents who are separated
- Send Trudon bursary application form and complete documents to: [email protected]
Tel: +27 11 677-6000