About Bombela Operating Company (Pty) Ltd
The Gautrain, a comprehensive public transportation system for Gauteng citizens, is operated and maintained by Bombela Operating Company (Pty) Ltd. A network of buses and midibuses is fully connected with the 160 km/h high-speed Gautrain to enhance the effectiveness of supplying a top-notch transportation system.
BOC transports thousands of passengers each day and offers commuters safe, effective, and reliable transportation because of its track record and unmatched competence in managing transportation networks. By satisfying commuters’ requirements and going beyond their expectations, BOC has proudly established a culture of service excellence.
Bombela Operating Company Bursary 2024
The applications for Bombela Operating Company Bursary 2024 are open. Students willing to pursue studies in one of the following fields can apply for the bursary:
- Accounting Sciences
- Engineering Studies (Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Environmental Science or Health and Safety
- Human Resource Management/ Industrial Psychology
- Information Technology
- Marketing or Communications
- Transport/ Logistics
- The final candidates will need to be available for a pre-selection interview.
- The selected candidate must have the willingness to take part in BOC’s vocational work.
- You can expect to hear from BOC by 31st January 2024. If you don’t hear by then, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To apply for the bursary, candidates must comply with the following requirements, failing which the applications will stand rejected.
- You must be a citizen of South Africa.
- You must have completed your matriculation in the academic year 2022/2023 with an excellent result.
- You must apply to study in one of the aforementioned fields.
- You must be studying at an accredited public institution in South Africa.
How to Apply?
To apply for the Bombela Operating Company Bursary, fill out the application form here. Please note that applications sent through mail or post will not be accepted.
Note: Please mention the promotional code “BOC2024” while doing your profile registration.
To apply for Bombela Operating Company Bursary, candidates must submit the following documents, failing which applications will stand cancelled.
- A certified copy of your ID document.
- Residence proof
- Fee statement on the letterhead of the institution.
- A certified copy of your Matric results.
- A certified copy of registration and acceptance letters from the tertiary institution.
To application closing date is 10 November 2023. Candidates must submit their applications on or before that. Please do not apply after this date as it will lead to disqualifications.
For further inquiries about the bursary programme or application, please contact Career Wise (Bombela Bursary administrator) at:
Phone: 011 258 4464
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/