About Cape Gate
Part of the Cape Gate Group of Companies, Cape Gate Holdings (Pty) Limited is located in Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng. The head company serves a wide range of industries, including, Agriculture, Commerce, Civil Engineering and Construction, and Foreign markets, and Domestic affairs.
As a company, Cape Gate has always been self-reliant. Cape Gate started as a small manufacturer of wire netting, but it has now established itself as one of the leading manufacturers of wire, steel, and wire products in the country. It aims to assist bright and deserving students who are not able to pursue education due to a lack of financial assistance.
Cape Gate Isaac Joffe Fellowship Bursary 2023
Cape Gate is awarding bursaries to students for the upcoming academic year. The bursary will be awarded to students who pursue a B. Ing degree in Metallurgy Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. The bursary covers the expenses of residence accommodation, tuition fees, registration fees, computer allowance, books, meals, and personal and living expenses.
Selected students will be required to participate in paid vacation work during the December-January holidays in the company. The bursaries are awarded for one year at a time, and upon receiving satisfactory results, the bursary will be renewed next year. Once the candidates have graduated, the students will work in the company for the duration of the bursary received.
Before the final selection, the successful candidates will need to attend an interview. If your candidature has been rejected, you will be notified in writing.
Before submitting your application for Cape Gate Isaac Joffe Fellowship Bursary 2023, you have to ensure you follow the following eligibility criteria
- The applicant must have completed the Matric examination
- The applicant must be pursuing a B. Ing degree in Metallurgy Engineering and Mechanical Engineering full-time in an accredited and recognized South African University.
- The applying candidate must have completed the first year of students and entering their second year while applying for the bursary
- The candidate must achieve a minimum “C” grade in their first-year result.
- The applicant must require financial assistance and must not be receiving any other financial aid
How To Apply?
To apply for the bursary, you have to collect the application form from:
Human Resource Development Department, Cape Gate (Pty) Ltd, Nobel Boulevard, Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng- 1900
You can also download the application form here: Cape Gate Isaac Joffe Fellowship Bursary Application Form 2023.
You have to submit the following mandatory documents to ensure you are eligible for the bursary programme.
- Certified copy of Matric examination
- Certified copies of academic records of the first year
- Fee statement on your institution’s letterhead
The closing date for application is 15 January 2023.
To solve any queries related to the bursary, contact:
Tel: 016 980 2399
Tel: 016 980 2399
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: http://allbursaries.co.za/notice/