Jones and Wagener Bursaries
Jones & Wagener is now inviting all qualified applicants who wish to continue studies towards BEng / BSc Civil Engineering, Geology, Geochemistry and Environmental students studying at South African Universities, for a limited number of bursaries.
The bursaries will pay for the university tuition fees, and may also cover accommodation and a limited textbook allowance. The selection of applicants will depend on their academic performance, financial need and company-specific requirements.
Bursary holders may be required to perform six weeks of paid vacation work at Jones & Wagener offices in Rivonia or Centurion. Upon graduation, bursary holders will also be required to work for Jones & Wagener for a period equivalent to the bursary duration.
About Jones and Wagener
Jones & Wagener have been in operation since 1966 and offers professional engineering services which include Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences & Management, Geotechnical Engineering, Mining Infrastructure, Structural Engineering, Waste & Tailings and Engineering Hydrology.
The company integrates scientists and engineers which has resulted in seamless processes and efficient designs and solutions. Jones & Wagener holds accreditation and affiliations such as 5-Star NOSA safety rating, ISO 9001:2008 certification, Consulting Engineers South Africa (CESA) membership and a Level 2 BBBEE contributor.
Jones & Wagener Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- South African citizens
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Applicants who are studying or wish to pursue studies towards a BEng or BSc Civil Engineering, Geology, Geochemistry and Environmental qualification at an accredited South African university
- Minimum of 75% for Mathematics and Physical Science
- Proven financial need
- Preference will be given to students who reflect the Black Economic Empowerment
How to Apply and Application Details
The Applications must need to be completed online at Jones & Wagener Bursary Application 2024.
After completing the application form, applicants must upload the following supporting documents here (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African Identity document
- ID number and drivers license (if applicable)
- Colour photograph (to be attached on page 1 of the application form)
- Latest official academic record/report
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Full tertiary academic record, if currently studying (copy only)
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you have not received any response from us regarding your application by September 28, 2023, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
31 July 2023
If you are having technical difficulties with our online form then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/