Founded in 1995, Proconics is a South African engineering company that takes pride in its roots. It is a company with a 51% Black ownership, of which 30% is Black female-owned, and holds the status of a BBBEE Level 1 contributor. Operating with six offices across South Africa, Proconics boasts a workforce of approximately 400 employees and a track record of successfully completing over 840 projects.
Specializing in multi-discipline engineering services, Proconics caters to various industries, including refineries, petrochemicals, renewables, drone technology, power generation, safety, and projects.
Proconics Bursary 2024
Proconics extends an invitation for students to submit applications for their bursary program, intended for the academic year 2024. These bursaries are designed to support undergraduate studies in various fields, including but not limited to:
- Electrical Engineering (BSc/BEng) – 1 bursary available for 2nd-year students and 2 bursaries available for 3rd/4th-year students.
- Computer Engineering (BSc/BEng) – 1 bursary available for 2nd-year students.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (BSc/BEng) – 1 bursary available for 2nd-year students and 2 bursaries available for 3rd/4th-year students.
- Electro Mechanical Engineering (BSc/BEng) – 2 bursaries available for 2nd-year students.
Interested applicants are required to meet the specified minimum entry criteria outlined below prior to submitting their applications. Failure to meet all the specified requirements will result in the non-consideration of your application.
- Pursuing an undergraduate Engineering degree as specified in the qualifications above.
- Currently enrolled in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of study, as indicated.
- Enrolled at a recognized and accredited institution of higher learning in South Africa.
How to Apply?
To apply, candidates are required to submit their applications through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that the email subject line includes the words “Proconics Bursary 2024.“
Applicants who fulfill the specified requirements are invited to apply by submitting authentic copies of the following mandatory supporting documents. Failure to provide any of these documents will lead to disqualification of your application:
- Your latest academic results (on the letterhead of the institution)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
The application deadline is 10 November 2023.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date to ensure proper consideration.
If you have any inquiries regarding this bursary programme, please reach out to Proconics directly:
Tel: 017 620 9600
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/