About Saab Grintek Defence
The Saab Group functions as a service provider to the African civil security and military defence markets. It is a Swedish Defence and Aerospace company formed in the year 1937. It runs its business in around 40 countries. In Africa, it covers South Africa, Kenya and Botswana. Saab Grintek Defence has always been a customer-centric company which is very much adaptable to the demand of ever-changing markets.
Every year, Saab Grintek Defence offers bursaries to those students who are interested in discovering various defence and security solutions and have excelled in academics. In this way, it encourages talented minds to innovate in finding different defence solutions to face global security challenges.
Saab Grintek Defence Bursary 2023
The North West University always focuses on improving the passing rate of the students. Through constant research, teaching and learning, North West University encourages students to excel in academics and to contribute towards the betterment of society through their knowledge. There are three different types of bursaries available which are: Undergraduate Bursaries, Postgraduate Bursaries and External Bursaries. Saab Grintek Defence Bursary is one of the External Bursaries.
Saab Grintek Defence Bursary is offered to students who have an innovative mindset and are keen to invest their talent in defence and security solutions. The students who take up the following studies can apply for Saab Grintek Defence Bursary 2023 :
- Electronic Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Computer Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Mechanical Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Computer Science (BSc.)
- Electronic Engineering, specializing in RF Microwave or Antenna Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Post-Graduation in Electronic Engineering, specializing in RF Microwave or Antenna Engineering (Honours, Masters, PhD)
The students who successfully apply for Saab Grintek Defence Bursary 2023, will get coverage on the following expenses :
- Tuition Fees
- Books Expenses
- Meal and
- Accommodation Expenses
There are the following minimum criteria that you need to satisfy in order to apply for Saab Grintek Defence Bursary 2023. In case of failure to satisfy any of the requirements, your application will not be considered and rejected. The requirements are :
- You should be a South African Citizen
- You must have opted for any one of the fields of study that is listed above
- You must have completed the first year of your ongoing study
- You must be a student of a recognized tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have secured excellent marks in Science and Mathematics
- You must not be receiving any other bursary for the same academic year
How To Apply?
There is no application form to apply for Saab Grintek Defence Bursary 2023. In order to apply for the bursary programme you only need to submit certain documents through email.
Email your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you meet all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, to apply for Saab Grintek Defence Bursary 2023 you have to send the following documents through email. If any of the documents will be missing then your application for the bursary will be rejected.
- Document of identification (certified copy)
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate (certified copy)
- Certified copy of your most recent university result
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
In the application email, mention “Saab Bursary Application 2023” in the subject line of your email.
The closing date for submission of Saab Grintek Defence Bursary 2023 is 25 November 2022. You need to apply before the application deadline.
In case of any questions or queries regarding this bursary programme you need to contact Saab Grintek Defence on the following email ID or telephone number :
Tel: 021 786 8460 / 021 709 9160 (Cape Town branches)
Tel: 012 672 6000 / 012 679 2300 (Centurion branches)
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/