About Schneider Electric
Schneider is a leading global company dealing in energy management and automation. In order to enable integrated corporate management for homes, buildings, data centres, infrastructure, and industries, Schneider integrates market-leading process and energy technologies, connecting them from end-point to cloud across the full lifespan. Of all the big firms, the company is the most local.
The digital risk strategy of Schneider Electric acknowledges that cybersecurity goes beyond being a “feature” of hardware and software. As an alternative, it is a fundamental, continuing business activity that secures the entire digital ecosystem, including people, processes, and technology, by applying standards and good practices to identify risks and reduce them.
About Schneider Electric Bursary 2024
Schneider Electric invites applications for the Schneider Electric Bursary 2024. The bursaries awarded range from undergraduate to postgraduate studies in the following:
- BCom in Computer Science
- BCom in Informatics
- BCom in Information Systems
- BEng/ BEngTech/ BScEng in Electrical Engineering
- BEng/ BEngTech/ BScEng in Industrial Engineering
- BEng/ BEngTech/ BScEng in Mechatronics
- BEng/ BEngTech/ BScEng in Software Engineering
The bursary will provide coverage for the following (depending on the financial need of the candidate):
- Full tuition fee
- Living allowance
You must be willing to work part-time during winter break in June or July.
To apply for the bursary programme, the candidates must meet the following entry-level requirements, failing which the applications might stand cancelled.
- You must have South African citizenship.
- You must prove a need for financial assistance.
- You must have an academic average of at least 70% or above.
- You must be studying in 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year in your university program (it includes both honours and masters).
- You must be a student at an accredited South African university.
- You must study in one of the above fields.
How to Apply?
Candidates need to apply online for Applications for the Schneider Electric Bursary 2023. The applicants need to fill out the application form online here.
Please note the reference number as 008NV3.
To apply for the bursary programme, please make sure to submit all the necessary documents.
- Certified copy of Identity (ID) documents.
- Academic records (on the letterhead of the institution)
- Proof of household income to prove the financial need
- Your CV
The closing date for the Schneider Electric Bursary 2024 is 10 November 2023. Applicants must submit their applications before the deadline.
For further inquiries regarding the bursary programme, you can directly contact Schneider at: https://www.se.com/ww/en/work/support/country-selector/contact-us.jsp
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: http://allbursaries.co.za/notice/