About Taylors Halt Quarry
For use in building, road construction, and other projects, Taylors Halt Quarry provides high-quality stone aggregate. Taylors Halt, Pietermaritzburg is the location of the quarry.
Taylors Halt Quarry Bursary 2023
Applications are open for Taylors Halt Quarry bursary programme for the academic year 2023.
If you are keen to join the quarrying or mining industry, this bursary is available but not limited to the following fields of study:
- Surface Blasting
- Environmental Studies
- Occupational Health
- Mining Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mining Surveying
Note: You will be informed before December 2, 2022, if shortlisted. If you do not hear by then, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
You must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship. You must satisfy all the conditions and there should not be any exceptions.
- You must be a resident of South Africa (and born in South Africa)
- You must be a Matric graduate.
- You must be pursuing an education in one of the fields mentioned above or have plans to do so.
- You must be enrolled in a tertiary institution in South Africa that is recognised and approved.
- You must be intrigued by a career in the mining or quarrying industry.
- Students pursuing education in fields with in-demand skills will be given preference.
How to Apply?
The applicants need to submit their application online via email at the email address below. You need to download the complete application form here: Taylors Halt Quarry Bursary Application From 2023.
You must submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The subject line must contain the words “Taylor’s Halt Quarry Bursary Application”.
The candidates need to submit all the necessary documents along with their application form. There should not be any missing or false documents.
- Certified copy of valid ID documents. The ID should not be older than three months.
- Certified copy of the final report and trial exam results for high school.
- Final report for 2021, if you’re still studying (certified copy).
- Evidence of enrollment or acceptance at a reputable institution with accreditation (on the letterhead of the institution).
- Residential proof
- A letter of motivation in support of your application. It should be written in your handwriting.
- Two references,
- if you’re still studying, one from your present professor
- and one from your school
- Proof of Parents’ or guardians’ income
- Certified copy of payslips (in case of working parents)
- If a self-employed, a certified copy of the financial statements of the last 2 years
- If unemployed, a written affidavit.
- Certified copy of death certificates if the person is deceased.
- Certified copy of divorce certificate if the parents are divorced and maintenance order, if separated or divorced.
- Minor students under 18 must have written permission from their parents or legal guardians to apply for this scholarship.
The application deadline is 21 November 2022. You must apply before the deadline or you will be disqualified
Candidates can contact the bursary provider for any queries regarding the bursary.
Telephone No.: 081 462 3682/ 033 940 1828
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/