About V3 Consulting Engineers
Infrastructure for the built environment, management services, transportation infrastructure, and mining and industrial are all services offered by V3 Consulting Engineers, an engineering consultant firm.
The Pretoria-based V3 Consulting Engineers also have offices in Cape Town, Kimberley, Port Elizabeth, Durban, Polokwane, Bloemfontein, Mossel Bay, and George.
V3 Consulting Engineers Bursary 2024
V3 Consulting Engineers is providing an opportunity for students to apply for the bursary for the upcoming academic year.
The bursary applies to the field of Civil Engineering at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The criteria for selection of the recipient of the bursary are:
- Academic potential.
- Study programmes.
There will be a screening before selection and an interview before the final selection.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the bursary. There should not be any exceptions and it is mandatory to fulfil all conditions.
- You must be a resident of South Africa.
- Your age must be between 18 and 22 years.
- You must have completed your Matric.
- You must be pursuing a degree in civil engineering.
- You must have enrolment and be in your third, fourth, or postgraduate year of studies.
- You must have an enrolment at a university in South Africa that is reputable and accredited.
- You must have an excellent academic history and never have failed any classes.
- You must have a financially weak background and not get any financial aid from any institution.
- Students with disabilities can also apply for the bursary.
- Employment equity and qualified individuals with disabilities will get preference.
How to Apply?
Applicants must submit their applications online via the official site of V3 Consulting Engineers. Click here to apply: V3 Consulting Engineers Bursary Application 2024
Note regarding the application process:
- Email applications are not accepted; only online applications will be considered.
- You cannot save or restart your application, thus you must complete it in one session.
- Except for the photo, which must be supplied in JPG or PNG format, supporting papers must be provided in PDF or Word Doc format and have a maximum file size of 20MB.
- The actual name of the applicant’s study programme, the name of the tertiary institution, and the start and finish dates of the study programme must all be included in the application.
It is mandatory to submit all the above documents with the application form. There should not be any missing or false documents or incomplete applications.
- Certified copy of valid ID documents.
- Certified copy of Matriculation.
- Complete transcripts and academic records, including the most recent grades (on institutional letterhead)
- Evidence of enrollment or acceptance to a university (on institutional letterhead)
- Financial statement or a quotation for the study fee (on institutional letterhead)
- A motivational letter outlining your qualifications for a bursary (see our advice on how to write a “Why do you deserve the bursary or scholarship?” essay).
- A passport-size picture of yourself.
The application closing date is 31 October 2023. Applicants must complete the app nation before the deadline.
Candidates can contact the bursary provider directly for any queries regarding the bursary:
Telephone: 012 045 0200
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/