VBKOM focuses on multidisciplinary engineering and project management consulting for the mining industries. Assuring that each of our client’s issues meets with cutting-edge problem-solving and implementation methodologies that solve their current problems and pave the way for their future triumphs, their highly competent and devoted area specialists generate remarkable solutions for each of our clients.
Their metallurgical consulting services concentrate on optimizing the extraction of minerals, discovering niche markets, and providing appropriate solutions. Their motive is to maximize value for the client.
VBKOM Bursary 2024
VBKOM is making a call for applications for the VBKOM Bursary. Interested applicants must apply for the same. Candidates studying in the following fields can apply:
- Industrial Engineering
- Mining Engineering
Note: The application is open only for students who are in their undergraduate studies. This also includes Honours students.
The bursary offers the following benefits:
- The bursary will cover full tuition and registration fees.
- You will get vacation work experience at their discretions.
If you want to renew the bursary yearly, you must submit the semester-end marks. Shortlisted candidates must be contacted by February 7, 2024. If you don’t get feedback by then, please note that your application was unsuccessful.
To apply for the bursary, candidates must comply with the following requirements, failing which their applications may not go forward:
- You must be a 2nd-year student or above.
- You must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- South African citizens only.
- You must renew the bursary application yearly.
- You must submit your semester-end marks.
- You must work hard and smart and defy the status quo.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for the VBKOM Bursary by filling out the VBKOM Bursary Application Form 2024.
You have to email the supporting documents at:
The application reference should be VBKOM-Bursary 2024_your university_your discipline.
To apply for the bursary, the following documents have to be duly submitted along with the application form, failing which your application will stand disqualified:
- Full academic records and transcripts.
- Certified copies of your ID and Matric certificate.
- Proof of acceptance/enrollment in your university.
- Motivational letter
The last date to apply for the VBKOM Bursary is 12 January 2024 after which applications will be declined.
For any further queries about the bursary programme, please directly contact VBKOM at:
Phone: 012 654 0004
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries/scholarships open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/