About Abey Mokgwatsane & ACA
The Association for Communication and Advertising aims at positively influencing advertisements and communication in South Africa. It focuses on the communication operations by enhancing its standards to meet excellent communication in the South African agencies. Engagement through debates and collective agreement fosters its goal to achieve excellent professional standards in the qualification in copywriting and other media professions.
Abey Mokgwatsane partners with the association to offer financial aid to ensure you achieve educational success. He is the Managing Executive of Vodacom’s Brand that majors in communications and sponsorships. He oversees the brand in South Africa, Mozambique, Lesotho, Tanzania, and the DRC from 2018 to date.
Abey Mokgwatsane & ACA: Nnete Modise Bursary 2021
ACA has been in the industry of providing various bursaries to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds. 2021 is yet another year they are on the ground but this time round, administering an extra bursary award from Abey Mokgwatsane. The death of his grandmother inspired him to offer the Nnete Modise Bursary in her honor.
Eligible applicants have to pursue a degree in Marketing at the AAA School of Advertising located in Johannesburg or Cape Town. Within your years of study, the bursary covers the following expenses:
- Tuition fees.
- Accommodation expenses.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
You must meet some of the following minimum requirements to qualify for the bursary. Ensure you meet them to be able to receive the bursary for the 2021 academic year.
- You must be a female applicant.
- You must come from a black background.
- You must be studying hard by being dedicated to your work alongside maintaining a positive character.
- You must be living in the areas around South Africa’s’ main commercial centers.
- You must come from a disadvantaged background that cannot afford to fund your education.
- You must be pursuing a degree in Marketing.
- You must be studying at the AAA School of Advertising in any of the campuses located in Cape Town or Johannesburg.
Students who meet all of the above requirements and eligibility, can apply by emailing application details via email through firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure you include the following words in the email subject line before forwarding it to the email address.
You must submit the following supporting documents with your application. Failure to do so and also providing them in readable copies results in the disregard of your application.
- Your Matric prelim results.
- You must provide a detailed explanation of your economic status written to convince why you deserve the bursary.
- Provide a maximum of 500 words motivational letter from your teacher.
- If living outside the main centers, provide proof of residency.
13 November 2020
Address: Ground Floor, 27, 27 Fricker Rd, Illovo, Sandton, 2196.
Telephone Number: +27 10 880 3399
E-mail Address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org