About Analyze Consulting
Analyze Consulting is a South African consulting firm specializing in business analytics, project management, and quality assurance. Founded in 2007, the company helps other businesses make use of data to solve problems and drive their business forward. The service is end-to-end and often customized for each organization. There are business process specialists, GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) specialists, and implementation specialists to work on any project.
The clientele of Analyze Consulting consists of several leading South African brands, including 10X Investments, Nedbank, Clickatell, Sanlam, and Weber Wentzel.
The consulting firm has several community involvement programmes that help a societal cause.
Analyze Consulting Bursary Programme 2022
Analyze Consulting helps certain students every year to complete their education and join the workforce via the Analyze Consulting Bursary Programme.
It is a one-year bursary awarded to those who are pursuing an Honours equivalent degree.
For the academic year 2022, the candidates should be majoring in Information Systems and studying at one of the following universities:
- University of Witwatersrand
- University of Cape Town
- Nelson Mandela University
- Rhodes University
The bursary programme will last for one academic year. For the next year, students will have an opportunity to undergo an internship to develop real-life skills and gain valuable experience.
Here’s what the Analyze Consulting Bursary programme 2022 will offer:
- Bursary coverage for one year of full-time studies
- Tuition cost, registration cost, and exam fees for that one-year period
- Textbook allowance for a maximum of R 7,000
- Paid internship for one year in either Johannesburg or Cape Town
- Exposure to real-life business events
- Career development support
- Formal and informal training
- A possibility of full-time employment after the completion of the internship
There are limited seats, and to select the candidates for the Analyze Consulting bursary programme, the firm has set forth certain eligibility criteria. All applicants applying for the bursary are supposed to meet them. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the application.
The eligibility requirements for the Analyze Consulting bursary programme are:
- Must be a South African citizen at the time of applying
- Must be ethnically black as per the B-BBEE Act
- Must have completed Matriculation
- Must have achieved at least Level 4 for English Home Language. For English Second Language, minimum Level 5
- Must be enrolled in one of the following programmes for the academic year 2022:
- BBusSc with majoring in Information Systems
- BCom with honours in Information Systems
- Must be entering their fourth year of education in 2022
- Must have secured no less than 60% in the second and third year of the programme
- Must be studying at one of the universities mentioned above
- Must have a clear intention of making a career in consulting
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Must have acceptable problem-solving capabilities
Before applying for the bursary, cross-check all the requirements and ensure you fulfill all of them.
How to Apply?
If you meet all the above requirements, move forward with the application process. Here are the steps to follow:
The first step is to submit the Analyze Consulting Bursary online application form. You can access the application form by clicking here: Analyze Consulting IS Honours Bursary and Internship 2022.
The online form asks specific questions about your personal and academic details. Fill all the blanks with an asterisk (*) mark.
Within the form, you’d have to upload the following documents:
- ID documents
- Matric certificate
- Full academic record from first to third year (must be on institute letterhead)
- Undergrad degree, if applicable
- Updated CV
- An essay describing your motivation for the bursary (within 1500 words)
Once uploaded, submit your application.
After reviewing your application, the selection committee will call shortlisted candidates for an interview. Those that pass this interview will have to attend the second round of interviews. They will test your personality, leadership skill, and problem-solving skills.
Based on the results, students will be selected for the bursary by mid-September 2021 and awarded by mid-October 2021.
The final date to submit your application is 31 August 2021. Applications submitted past this date will not be accepted. The winners for the bursary will be announced in mid-October.
You can contact the bursary provider at the following:
- Telephone – 021 447 5696
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Online – analyze.co.za/contact/