About Bradshaw LeRoux
Bradshaw LeRoux, a Disability Recruitment and Inclusion Specialist in South Africa, is the only one of its kind in the country. As co-owners of the company, there is an individual who lives with a disability, which makes the company more inclusive in terms of its branding, but also more personal in terms of its goals, aims, and values. Bradshaw LeRoux offers a variety of services with over 21 years of experience. They are also recognized leaders in implementing sustainable inclusion strategies for business.
The company ensures that a culture that is inclusive of people with disabilities is continuously promoted by:
- Offering online disability inclusion, training, and support in the form of eLearning experiences and individual support
- Providing consulting services for the inclusion of people with disabilities
- Promoting awareness of disability through training and awareness campaigns
- Environmental accessibility audits with the aim of recognizing and mitigating possible risks that persons with disabilities may face as well as providing strategies for reducing those risks.
- Assisting leaders through leadership programmes
- Ensure that disclosure policies are in place and that support campaigns are executed
- A fast, extensive, and state-of-the-art database of applicants with disabilities may be vital to the success of the program
- Provide potential assessment as well as competence assessment services
Bradshaw LeRoux Bursary 2022
Applicants with disabilities are welcome to apply to Bradshaw LeRoux’s bursary program. All students with disabilities, regardless of their field of study, are eligible to apply for bursary programmes.
Eligibility Criteria For The Bradshaw LeRoux Bursary
You must meet the following minimum entry requirements before applying for the Bradshaw LeRoux Bursary 2022. Please note that you will not be considered if you do not meet all the requirements:
- South African citizenship is required
- The candidate must be living with a disability
- The applicant must not be employed
- It is only open to students in their 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year of study
- The applicant must be pursuing a qualification in any field
- Applicant must be studying in the university and must be a recognized one in South Africa
How to Apply For The Bradshaw LeRoux Bursary?
Eligible applicants need to submit their application online at Bradshaw LeRoux Bursary Application for students with disabilities
You must submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application form to be considered for the bursary programme. Failure to submit any of these documents or incomplete applications will result in the disqualification of your application.
- Document of Identity (certified copy)
- Matriculation Certificate (certified copy)
- A copy of any other diplomas or certificates you have earned
- University registration proof from an institution in South Africa
- A current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Medical certification of disability (documents showing proof of disability)
Closing Date Of The Bradshaw LeRoux Bursary
No closing date has been set for applications yet, which means the bursary is currently open and accepting applications.
Contact Details Of The Bursar
Please contact Bradshaw LeRoux directly if you have any questions about this bursary programme. You can contact them through the contact information below:
Telephone no.: 031 765 2547
Email id: email@example.com
If the bursary has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on @AllBursariesSA Twitter account OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.