About Club Magazine
Club Magazine is a monthly The Foschini Group (TFG) magazine providing its readers the latest fashion trends, beauty tips, celebrity news, delicious recipes, and more. On top of that, its subscribers can enjoy coupons, rewards, fashion vouchers, and more benefits that entail the Value Club magazine subscriber benefits.
ClubX Magazine Bursary 2020
ClubX will be awarding bursaries to the value of R10 000, to students who are either a magazine subscriber or an immediate relative of a subscriber of ClubX. The R10 000 will be paid directly into the bank account of the school or higher learning institution at which the student is studying.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
In order to be considered for the bursary, the applicant must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria:
- South African citizen
- Current subscriber of ClubX or an immediate relative of a subscriber (the member’s subscription must be up to date and the TFG account may not be in arrears)
- Studying at a South African school of higher learning institution
- Have not received any bursary from ClubX within the last six months
How to Apply and Application Details
Applications must be done online at https://www.tfgclubmagazine.co.za/clubx-bursary/
On the link above, applicants will be required to fill-up the form located at the bottom section of the web page. Upon completion of the application form, applicants must submit the following documentation alongside the form:
- The institution’s banking details (signed and on letterhead)
- A letter of motivation (stating why you are deserving to receive financial assistance)
- A photo of the applicant
- A copy of the account holder’s ID
Please be advised that a subscriber may only apply and receive a bursary once in every six months.
30 November 2019
For any queries regarding this bursary program, you may get in touch with TFG Club Magazine directly.
Tel: 021 937 4429