Freyssinet is a civil engineering contractor with worldwide recognition. It has been in business for over 79 years and the services are unmatchable. With diverse techniques and unparalleled expertise in the field, they provide the best solutions. They also believe in a decentralized approach for empowering individuals based on their skills and trusting them with responsibilities.
Freyssinet Educational Trust Sponsorship 2022
This sponsorship is to provide support to talented individuals who are in financial need and cannot support their education.
The scholarship has the following benefits:
- Cost of tuition.
- Accommodation cost at the campus (meals included).
- Study material cost.
- Stipend for students not living on campus.
Note: Repeat modules are not funded by the Freyssinet Educational Trust.
The eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by all the candidates interested in applying for the scholarship. There should not be any exceptions or the application will not be considered.
- The candidate must be recognized as black according to the Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment Act 2013. In generic terms, the applicant must be African, Indian, or Coloured.
- The candidate must be a citizen of South Africa.
- The candidate must have scored a minimum score of 60% in their first year of study.
- The candidate must be in need of financial support (must need to provide proof of financial income) and must have good academic credentials to be considered.
Students who have completed the following qualification will be given preference:
- Candidates having a degree or higher diploma in Civil engineering or allied engineering fields (for example, Quantity Surveying).
How to Apply?
Applicants must download and completed the Freyssinet Educational Trust Sponsorship Application Form 2022 (pdf)
The application forms have to be submitted online via email at Linusia.firstname.lastname@example.org
All the mentioned documents must be attached with the application form. Any incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Certified copies of South African ID documents.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts.
- Certified copy of matriculation certificate.
- Income proof of the family (payslips, affidavits, etc.).
- Police clearance certificate.
- An essay on why you should be given the scholarship. Mention the following:
- Personal and academic achievements.
- Journey through your first year of university.
- Personal traits which will be useful in your career.
- What challenges did you face and how did you tackle them?
- An essay on what motivates you and keeps you determined towards the goal.
The application deadline is 30 April 2022. Please make sure to submit your application on time to be considered for the programme. Any application submitted after the closing date won’t be considered.
For any questions, applicants can mail to Linusia.email@example.com
Please do not send any questions after the closing date. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on @AllBursariesSA Twitter account OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.
(This Bursary/Scholarship Listing Last Updated on April 12, 2022)