About Future Managers
Future Managers was created with the goal of adding real value to people development throughout South Africa. The company is one of the leading publishers of learning material for 10th grade to Matric education.
The fields that they cover are – design, engineering and visual arts. Future Managers also publishes material related to National Curriculum Vocational (NCV), Nated Engineering Studies (N1–N6) and Nated Business Studies (N4–N6).
They are dedicated to creating relevant, practical and high-quality learning material with the help of the latest technologies. They have digital platforms and make use of traditional platforms to ensure that the learning experience is enhanced. Future Managers is offering
Future Managers Bursary 2022
The Future Managers Bursary 2022 is being offered to students who are a part of any of the following programmes –
- National Certificate (Vocational) Programmes
- Report 191 (Nated) Programmes
The students must be a part of a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College in South Africa.
The Future Managers Bursary 2022 provides funding for one academic period, i.e.:
- National Certificate Vocational Programmes (NCV) – funding for one year
- Engineering Students – funding for one trimester
- Business studies and utility studies – funding for one semester
Students will have to re-apply for the bursary award every academic period depending on their field of study. The bursary only covers tuition fees, and the amount will be sent directly to the concerned educational institution.
Eligibility Criteria For The Future Managers Bursary
The applicants must fulfill the requirements below to be eligible to apply for the Future Managers Bursary 2022:
- The applicant must be a South African citizen.
- The applicant must be from the Northern Cape or Western Cape region.
- The applicant must be from previously disadvantaged communities in South Africa or must be a special needs student, in which case proof of disability is required.
- The applicant must be applying to or doing their Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) studies.
- The applicant must be a full-time student.
- Students who are applying must not be receiving funds from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS).
- The academic record of the applicant must be good.
- The applicant must be pursuing their Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) studies or must be applying to one of the following programmes – National Certificate Vocational Programmes (NCV) or Report 191 Nated Programmes.
- The applicant’s age must be between 16 years and 35 years.
- The student must not have any criminal record or pending cases against them.
How to Apply For The Future Managers Bursary?
The students eligible to apply for the Future Managers Bursary 2022 can do so by downloading the application form online and submitting it along with all the required supporting documents to this email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email’s subject line should be – Future Managers Bursary Application 2022.
The Executive Management Team will look into the application evaluation and selection process at Future Managers.
The students who are applying to the Future Managers Bursary 2022 must have the following documents with them when submitting the application:
- A certified and clear copy of the students’ South African identification document (ID).
- A certified copy of the students’ latest results, be it school or college results.
- If the applicant is a special needs student, proof of disability is required. It can be in the form of a doctor report, clinic report or an Occupational Therapist report.
Closing Date Of The Future Managers Bursary
The closing date of the application is 28 January 2022. Applications and all required documents must be submitted before the bursary closing date.
Contact Details Of The Bursar
If you have any further queries regarding the Future Managers Bursary 2022, you can contact the bursary providers directly:
Name: Melanie Vermaak
Email ID: email@example.com
Tel: 021 462 3572 (Contact number of Future Managers)
If the bursary has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on @AllBursariesSA Twitter account OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.
(This Bursary/Scholarship Listing Last Updated on January 13, 2022)