About Instinctif Partners
Instinctif Partners is an international consultancy providing business communication services. The firm specializes in corporate responsibility, investor relations, and risk and crisis management.
Instinctif serves over 700 clients across three regions: Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. The African arm is called “Instinctif Partners Africa” and is located in Johannesburg.
The company offers services to multiple sectors like energy and natural resources, healthcare, finance, retail & FMCG, real estate, travel, among others. Because of the expert-led, top-notch work, Instinctif is the recipient of several prestigious global awards.
Instinctif Partners Bursary 2022
Instinctif Partners offers financial help to a certain number of students every year via the Instinctif Partners bursary programme. This is part of its corporate social responsibility undertaking and aid the South African labor market.
For the academic year 2022, Instinctif Partners will select students who are in the final year of their study programme. Here are the disciplines accepted for the bursary:
- Corporate Communication (Degree)
- Public Relations (Degree)
- Journalism (Degree or Diploma)
- Public Relations and Corporate Communications (Diploma)
The funding amount will depend on the exact needs of a candidate. As a requirement, the student must be in need of financial assistance as determined by the selection council members.
Depending on the evaluation, the student may receive 100% funding for the fourth year.
Along with monetary benefits, bursars will also have a chance to gain real-life work experience by working on different projects. Also included in the bursary benefits are a 12-months internship opportunity contract with the company in 2023 and an opportunity to take part in June/July 2022 Winter Programme.
All of this will help them get employed sooner rather than later.
Bursary Eligibility Criteria
To select candidates for the bursary, Instinctif Partners have laid out specific eligibility criteria. Anyone applying for the bursary must meet all of them. Since the number of bursaries is limited and the number of applicants is high, it rejects those that do not meet all the criteria. Therefore, always cross-check before applying and make sure you fulfill all.
The eligibility requirements for the Instinctif Partners bursary 2022 are:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be passionate about subjects like investor relations, communications, public relations, and social media
- Must be in the final year of a degree or diploma in one of the above fields of study. Or else, they must be in the final year of diploma in PR and Corporate Communications with practical work experience of 400 WL hours as part of their qualification
- Must be studying at a recognized South African public university
Fulfilling all the criteria, however, does not guarantee selection. It is at the sole discretion of the selection council to make the decision.
How to Apply?
If you fulfill all the eligibility requirements, move forward with the application process. Unlike other bursary programmes, the Instinctif Partners bursary does not require you to complete an application form. Just submit the required documents to the required email address and sit back.
- South African ID documents (certified copies only)
- Full academic results and/or records (must be on institution letterhead)
- A motivation letter supporting your application. Include reasons why you should be awarded the bursary over other applicants
- Proof of total household income (recent copies of salary slips or tax returns preferable)
Then, scan the documents and save them in PDF format. Finally, send them to this email address: bursarySA@instinctif.com. For the subject, insert “Instinctif Bursary Application 2022“.
The company will shortlist the candidates and call them to attend a panel interview. They will also undergo a written test. These tests will determine how motivated a student is for the bursary programme. The final list of candidates selected for the bursary will be published on 3 December 2021.
The Instinctif Partners bursary is currently open, and the last date to apply for it is 22 October 2021. Late submissions are rejected without further consideration. Therefore, apply as soon as possible.
For further details on the bursary programme, you must contact Instinctif Partners. Get the correct information before applying for the bursary.
You can contact Aletha Johnston, the Office and HR Manager at Instinctif Partners, at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Please do NOT contact Instinctif Partners if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/